Spankings are awesome !!!

Ok. I just gotta say this . Because I feel like the only one - but -Spankings along with the right dirty words are Awesome !!!!
I love spankings !!!! Receiving them!!! Much More Than Giving !!! . & add the right dirty words !!!! Daaaaaayyyyuuummmm!!!! I'm in Heaven !!!! Bliss!!!!! Euphoria !!!! Sub- space !!!! The last one is the best !!!! Anyone else ??? Ha ha !!!!
My girl likes to be spanked.
I know when she wants to be a bad girl when I get there and she is wearing a skirt.

I get the dinning room chair and ask her "What did you do?"

She will answer back something like "I was thinking about fucking someone other than you, he had a real big cock and I wanted it" (She is 22 years old)

I will then tell her that she shouldn't think about other guys and needs to be spanked.

When I am fucking her after she will suck on my finger pretending to have a threesome with the guy with the huge cock.
I've had some pretty heavy CP and never got close to sub space. I'm so jealous of those that can slip into it apparently easily.
I completely agree. Getting into subspace by spanking is divine. There's nothing like it.

Well, maybe light bondage comes close..
I love it as well... giving and receiving... just read my reviews.

NJ quote:Ok. I just gotta say this . Because I feel like the only one - but -Spankings along with the right dirty words are Awesome !!!!
I love spankings !!!! Receiving them!!! Much More Than Giving !!! . & add the right dirty words !!!! Daaaaaayyyyuuummmm!!!! I'm in Heaven !!!! Bliss!!!!! Euphoria !!!! Sub- space !!!! The last one is the best !!!! Anyone else ??? Ha ha !!!!