suggestions please

I just found out that I will be taking a business trip to your city in about two months. I like to plan ahead. Would anyone be willing to suggest some cute young ladies that might want to show me a good time? The large database that I'm used to using from ASPD is gone, and I feel a little lost without it. I'll be staying in a hotel along the river walk, if that matters.
well I will chime in and help....lol

This site is pretty easy to navigate. Look and research ladies... newbie friendly or other wise. ( if you have references from another site that can be verified)

There are many nice ladies here that would be willing to go to you... and show you an awesome time hun. But there is some research that needs to be done.
I do not think many hobbyists will put themselves out there on a public forum suggesting a few or even one lady. Although maybe you have gotten some pm's with suggestions. Good luck to you sir and hope you have an awesome time in San Antonio.

licks and kisses to you
The PM response is what I'm looking for with my post here. I do have a history with ASPD, and like many, I'm starting to build a new history over here on ECCIE. Of course, I will have my obligatory references when requested. I've just not turned up as many names with the searching due to many users on here being recent refugees from ASPD's death. The history of reviews and provider ads is currently still a little limited. I'm just hoping some Texas dawgs will help a guy out and PM me a few suggestions.
I'm in austin but Sonya Playmate and Pepper Springfield are really hott
What kind of Lady you looking for? That would help us to help you.
I know that there are alot of ladies here in sa who would be happy to show ya some fun on the Riverwalk! I personally love it downtown !
Two months is plenty of time to research and find the right girl, there are plenty of good ones to chose from. I'd stay away from the ones that aren't being reviewed, there's probably a reason for that.
The PM response is what I'm looking for with my post here. I do have a history with ASPD, and like many, I'm starting to build a new history over here on ECCIE. Of course, I will have my obligatory references when requested. Originally Posted by willro

If your looking for a PM response from whomever. Perhaps giving ample information to the masses as to the TYPE of lady or girl your seeking. Would provide to be more beneficial to you.