DomCon (ATL) Oct 6.7.8.9

Industry seminars:
Phone Cam and Sex for Profit
Managing a Successful ProDomme Business
Managing Your Business
BDSM and The Law <cough cough>

Hypnosis, Stretching, Protocol, Punishment, Humiliation, Advanced Humil <purrrr>, Cutting, Spanking, Erotic Touch, Rigging ((Michel Sol, he's good), "Kiss My Boots", e-stim, Games, English Caning (english means old school), Dragontail <helzyeah!>, Chastity, TENS, RolrPlay, Branding, Needleplay, Scene Dynamics, Whip 1 & 2, Suspension, Interrogation

ProDomme Social
Mistress Social
Switch Social

http://www.domconatlanta.com/Home.htm

There's also a DomCon LA
I'm thinking of ways that I could finagle two trips in October.

Maybe! This one sounds great!
As a longtime Max Fisch (bondage site) follower...I have often thought cruising to a DomCon would be epic. Many great dommes make themselves available for sessions during the course of the convention....a bdsm embarrassment of riches...
Same here on both counts.

As a longtime Max Fisch (bondage site) follower...I have often thought cruising to a DomCon would be epic. Many great dommes make themselves available for sessions during the course of the convention....a bdsm embarrassment of riches... Originally Posted by captnzen
I am very close to the hotel that this event is taking place. If anybody needs help finding a hotel, please don't hesitate to PM me.
see Elizabeth? You and I are bunking w/Ains.......................... .....
see Elizabeth? You and I are bunking w/Ains.......................... ..... Originally Posted by babee
Atlanta hasn't had the cheap airfares that I was hoping for but I have found that American Airlines has a ticket from Dallas to Atlanta for $188 and so it's quite possible that I'm on my way there in October!!!

I'm looking forward to it!

Elisabeth
see Elizabeth? You and I are bunking w/Ains.......................... ..... Originally Posted by babee
Can I come too. You will nead a practice dummy! maybe a toilet boy. Whatever! Let me know-Im serious.