I just sold my panties in the parking lot!

And it was hot!

Sold 'em to a real sweetie, big bear of a man.

Luckily we'd been emailing, and I was in his part of Dallas when he wrote and asked if we could meet tonight.

Nice!
Make mine dirty and use them to gag me.
I get a woody everytime I read one of your posts Sugarbeth....Your used panties, now that would be one for the trophy shelf!
Wow that rocks!
Wow lol SugarBeth you are so funny girl!
i was meeting you in a parking lot and had money in handni would just as soon get you out of the panties,bang you and you keep the undies i'll keep the memories
Lol

Rock on!

Wonder if it was th same man I sold mine too also!

Gotta love it!
I want the Pink Polka Dot ones from OKC but only with you in them!
awwwww!
You guys are awesome! I hope I inspire loads of panty-swapping this weekend and coming week.

I mean, it's so hot, I'll take any excuse to drive home without any panties on!

p.s. hugs to you Lovin50. We should meet up again in a week or two! Betcha I can find some pretty polka dot panties to match the top you got me
Excellent!
Fun thread!
"panties: the best thing next to pussies" (bill turlock, www.llapa.com)
Hey Beth, I would definitely like to have left with the ones you had on when we met, maybe next time,
awwwww!

p.s. hugs to you Lovin50. We should meet up again in a week or two! Betcha I can find some pretty polka dot panties to match the top you got me Originally Posted by SugarBeth

You know we were in like 4 different parking parking lots that day and not once did I think of this. I know now. Next time you get mine and I get yours but only in the Walgreens parking lot!
  • rwksl
  • 09-03-2011, 06:44 PM
Lol. I was trying to read this on my phone while in the car- and I thought you wrote that you SOILED your panties. Made me spew my drink on the windshield. But SOLD is just as funny.