Any Ladies Have and Use a Set of Sounds??

Title says it all.

What is your experience?
For those not in the know.... and in the name of information....
Here is a link.

Link is-http://www.madame-s.com/M7/set-of-sounds-set-of-8-short.html

Not for me, but to each his own.
Egads, those folks must love using catheters.
Sounds and catheters are quite different in the experience. Sounds are urethral only - catheters go to the bladder through urethra. Sounds typically involve dilation. Catheters do not typically. I know someone who has sounds and have seen her use them on a willing subject.
I think something like this is best left to the medical profession.
Sounds typically involve dilation.
How is this done?
Very carefully.
I think something like this is best left to the medical profession. Originally Posted by acp5762
+1
Two experiences w/sounds...both with well-respected Dallas dommes...Mistress Montana and Domina Athena...unbelievably intense and all-consuming..
I do and I use them well and often :-)
Why are they called sounds?
I've had a client that brought his own set and showed me how it's done.

I'd have to say that this is on the bottom of the totem pole of skills I'd like to master.
Why are they called sounds? Originally Posted by perdido
Good question. I'd like to know that as well.

I have mixed feelings about this across the board. I'm always open to trying new things but for whatever reason, and I've really looked at this, it just hasn't happened for me.

I haven't even experimented with it at all.

Just pondered using them. There is just something about it that suggests a lot could go wrong but if you read about it, guys just rave about the sensations.

Elisabeth
I love my sounds , I have two sets and I'm looking to get some that hook up to my tens.
i've not had sounds used on me as yet but i've considered it. i've had catheters and i can tell you it's a real sensation and takes your breath away.