Honey Trap ?

The "Honey Trap" is , evidently a type of Femdom session, and it sounds like a lot of fun. I wouldn't mind learning more about it and maybe even trying it for myself. I can't find much about it online, so I thought I would post here with what was told to me... any interest or knowledge or ideas out there ?

The basic concept is, that the male attempts to resist the stimulation and temptation to ejaculate. The female attempts to have the male surrender and ejaculate in spite of some negative and terrible consequences she has in mind for him. There is sometimes some bondage , but not pain or physical torture... it's all about the "Honey" and the "Trap".

The female uses visual, verbal, and physical stimulation , telling the male about all the things she wishes to do to him, or have him do for her . These are things that the male cannot / will not want to do at all. This is a fantasy session, therefore, it is a mind game. The consequences for the male can be made to be totally huge and unrealistic, since this is for a 60 minute fantasy. Examples of the fantasy consequences are things like, committing a crime for her, handing her his credit card to do with as she wants, performing some humiliating or taboo sexual act for her or with her. Etc...

The male will fight to resist , but slowly weaken with his increased arousal, and eventually surrender. The female then usually will accept his surrender and allow his release... but... she will then taunt him to the next level.. telling him that he may ejaculate, but.... if he does, then.... "X" will happen. The "X" will be something even worse for him than the original proposition, so... he will fight even harder to not ejaculate.

He will of course, lose it in the end, but.... after fighting it back for so long and so hard... his final release will be extremely intense for him. The session usually will end with a some laughs, a high-five, and "Good Job .. you really got me that time !"

Flip
Definitely a fun scenario with a very skilled Domme... super fun if she's well equipped with BDSM equipment and happens to have a Masters in Psychology!!
Could be fun with the right provider.
Never heard of this term before! I need to check it out!!!
I've always been intrigued by this fantasy. However in MY fantasy, the consequences are not quite as extreme, but will actually happen. A large part of it involves chastity play, where releasing involves being put into chastity for an extended period of time, as well as other consequences.

This could include things like CBT of varying intensity, to corporal punishment, to mowing the lawn naked/dressed in humiliating outfit, bastinado, mouth soapings, enemas, having humiliating things written on me in chocolate (messy but fun) lipstick (more humiliating, a bit harder to remove) to permanent marker. Maybe forced to suck on a dildo, strap-on play, gingering.. Also the possibility of pictures being taken of the humiliation (whether feigned or actual depending on the trust level). To make it even more interesting, mix in some of the unrealistic consequences, and perhaps only give certain consequences and I would never know which were real and which were fake.

Of course, I love a good mindfuck, and I somewhat enjoy consequences...

One way to mix it up is to have the person draw a card from a limited deck of say 5 cards, where you have 3 red cards and two black cards, one the ace of spades. Draw a red card, no consequences, Draw a black card, get one set of consequences, draw the ace of spades get the more extreme consequences. Of course, the dominant can just have red cards in the deck to choose, or have 4 red cards and the non-extreme black card. Or 5 aces, depending on the situation. So you can have the play with the possibliity of consequences without a REAL possiblity of consequences, and the bottom never knows whether they just got lucky or unlucky.

In a longer term relationship, this can be a great way to push boundaries.
This is a lot of fun. Especially when the consequences are real. It's also a lot of fun to be brought to the edge repeatedly, but then not allowed to cum. You have to ask permission to cum. If you do... punish and repeat... :P
I have a visual right now that is bringing me MUCH joy.

badbottom AND yourslave in the same room. At the same time.

With me. Only.

Oh the possibilities!!!!!

(This might turn out to be a mega fantasy!)

Elisabeth
You tell me when and where and I'll be there with bells on!