Hope

Does anyone think that our local hobby scene will get better ????
Been participating in the hobby in this area for 30 years. And the short answer is...I don't think so
It really can’t get much worse. There are full time providers like Dallas, Braden, Ashley, Sugar( and if I forget others please no offense ) that deliver a good product and Make’s good money in the process.
But most of the remainder just throw up an add when needing to make a buck or need a roof over their head. They seldom follow up on texts and when they do meet they are not trying to generate return clients.
Not trying to slam anyone in particular, my last adventure was a two day downer trying to set something up.
And once again I know I forgot some good gals in my list.
Grinn22 I understand what your saying I ve been prospecting the last few months when time allows and only have one good the rest we didn't click. 98% of adds I read and just move on they may be good for someone else but I won't take the chance

As far as Turtle man's comment I don't think it could get worse with out shutting completely down
Consider getting alternative contact info for your favs.
Buddy I don't see it getting any better. Since I started a while back in KC it has gone down hill pretty quick. Glad I have a couple of regulars that keep me busy and very satisfied.
the hobby has sure changed over the years I have been here!

attitude,compassion,respect,lo yalty and a few other important traits are non existent or very low in supply Nowadays...those are essiential traits to be succesful (both parties) and is what keeps this hobby fun..when they disappear,like they seem to have,it sucks the life out of the hobby!!
You are so correct Dee there seems to be no compassion anymore and only a very very few ladies like yourself and a few others that really make this hobby fun. I am losing interest more every day. You make this hobby worth hanging around.
aww thx YGuy

If only other providers would realize the awesome "gems" we have in the hobby men around this area!!
Dee you are right on again. Springfield is wide open for some more ladies like you Dee. Take care of business with no drama or bullshit just pure fun. You are very appreciated by myself and others on this board.
I think it will be a while. As long as it's a criminal activity, there will be people making bad decisions and people taking advantage of that. If that could change and people live in the open, there could be all kinds of possibilities of improvement.
not as long these 250 and up get there stuff togather....js
Well after I posted this thread several providers have expressed interest in seeing me
Tread lightly my friend.Some are not what they seem to be
The situation with locals not being able to get hotel rooms isn't helping things.