Encounter: ~~~ Blown away by the pleasant “LUNA”storm from Florida - Ebony Nympho - LUNA RAE ! Just WOW ! ~~~ ((Sexy Pics in ROS))

Date: 10/12/2018
Name: LUNA RAE
User ID:: 403144
Phone: PM on ECCIE
Email Address: PM on ECCIE
URL / Website: PM on ECCIE / Refer ROS
City: Galleria
State: Texas
Address: Nice 3.5 Star Hotel
Activities: Check ROS for finer details
Hair Length and Color: Blonde Whitish Hair ; Artificial
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African

Physical Description:
LUNA is a beautiful and hot Ebony girl. She’s originally from Florida and has visited Dallas a few times. And, she further wants to keep coming to Dallas more often based on our interest in her !

Height – around 5’7”. Weight – around 135-140 lbs ; Ass – around 30 ; And those Boobs – 34 DD.. They are just too good !! Piercings on lip, nose, navel and pussy ! Quite a few Tattoos…Artificial Blonde White hair.

Nice TCB (though initially, the responses were poor, which was due to her Phone issues, but later on it was very smooth all the time), A very pleasant attitude and very passionate ! And a very sweet girl !

Overall – a Lovely Hot Chocolate Mocha !!
((Read more in the ROS)).

Recommendation: !! Highly Recommended – if you want to experience an Ebony Nympho !!
  • 10-18-2018, 11:18 AM
My bad SD...Nice review Sir!
Wait my Friend !!!! I am not done yet !! I am still editing and adding pics...
Would like to see pics of the pretty lady Originally Posted by 8701
Great review and nice pics man!
  • TC75
  • 10-18-2018, 01:02 PM
Great job SD! Nice piece of work on the pics and gifs.
Nice job, SD! She looks like a fun babe. Thanks for sharing!

thanks for the pictures very helpful sir.. good job
Nice! Plenty of pictures for entertainment! Thanks!
amazing pics, SD.. I have to ask.. how long did the photoshoot take? must have taken a while to get all those high-quality shots with poses!

good to know she will probably be back. between learning she was here, and trying to gather info, I just couldn't squeeze her in. by the time I learned I really needed to see her, she was out of here!
Thanks much - Abe !! Thanks for dedicating this GIF !! Appreciate it Sir..

Originally Posted by honest_abe
Thanks much - Sir. My pleasure..
Great review and nice pics man! Originally Posted by bigbrown60
Thanks TC !! It was because of your Review that I jumped in. So, this goes to you !
Great job SD! Nice piece of work on the pics and gifs. Originally Posted by TC75
Thanks ZeeMan !
thanks for the pictures very helpful sir.. good job Originally Posted by Zee Man
Thanks MAXXX !! Much appreciated !
Nice! Plenty of pictures for entertainment! Thanks! Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
My pleasure - My Friend !! All for the Hobby !
Nice job, SD! She looks like a fun babe. Thanks for sharing! Originally Posted by You&Me

Haha Chung !! Yeah - it did take some time, but that's fine !! I always try to do a decent job in whatever I am doing, may it be Photoshoot, or "F**King" ! Lol.
And Yes - seems like she's back in Dallas now !!
amazing pics, SD.. I have to ask.. how long did the photoshoot take? must have taken a while to get all those high-quality shots with poses!

good to know she will probably be back. between learning she was here, and trying to gather info, I just couldn't squeeze her in. by the time I learned I really needed to see her, she was out of here! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Does she have a website
Nope.
By the way, she seems to be in Dallas this week..

Does she have a website Originally Posted by italian8527