The Great Debate A, B, C, D, E cup

Just for Fun

The great debate, bigger is better or more than a mouthful is a waste.

Personal preference for me is A or B cup.

Thoughts
More than a mouth is a waste.. Glad I'm no bigger than a B. That's a lot on a ladies back ��
  • ks2ny
  • 12-30-2020, 12:11 PM
B and C, a nice D on occasion is fun but gravity wins. and the lady's I've personally known who had DD wished they'd had reduction. My first spouse had a reduction in her early 20's, best decision she made. She was a true southern Belle with huge breast for her 5'4" frame.
I'm a natural H cup that tends to prefer other busty women as well.
C-cup or bigger for me. If more than a mouthful is a waste they might be doing something wrong .
Personally the bigger the better. Nothing is wasted .
I think it all depends on the woman. I see a sweet
latina that is a full 32B that looks absolutely gorgeous. I also see a beautiful blond that is every bit 36DD, and just seeing her cleavage I just about pass out from blood loss.
I'll volunteer mine if anyone needs a B cup to try ��
  • Gldy
  • 01-03-2021, 10:05 AM
I'll volunteer mine if anyone needs a B cup to try �� Originally Posted by yourdesire
YD, I hear they are perfect! I luv the smaller ones. However, I'm more of an ass guy myself :-)
i luv suckin titties!! big or small..its ALL good!
Well I like a nice firm full cup. A "C" cup is a good medium. The nipple type is what I am looking for. I need something to suck on. The bigger cup girls do look stunning when dressed up. Gravity tends to overcome the advantage, when the bra comes off.
YD, I hear they are perfect! I luv the smaller ones. However, I'm more of an ass guy myself :-) Originally Posted by Gldy
I can lend that to ya as well,feel free to squeeze away yummm
  • Gldy
  • 01-11-2021, 03:59 PM
I can lend that to ya as well,feel free to squeeze away yummm Originally Posted by yourdesire
Oh my goodness!!!!
ALL boobs matter! lol
YD, I hear they are perfect! I luv the smaller ones. However, I'm more of an ass guy myself :-) Originally Posted by Gldy
I'll let ya play w/mine next week yum
  • Gldy
  • 02-02-2021, 11:50 AM
Next week? Oh? Topeka too?