Staying logged in…

Why am I constantly getting booted off and having to re-login? It happens more frequently when I switch forums.

All the fuss over OH2’s problems, this site ain’t much better. WTF???
Why am I constantly getting booted off and having to re-login? It happens more frequently when I switch forums.

All the fuss over OH2’s problems, this site ain’t much better. WTF??? Originally Posted by Prolongus

eccie does have an auto-logout that logs you out if you aren't active but it's pretty generous, at least 2 hours of inactivity before it will log you out. if you are active on the site you shouldn't be getting logged off just by switching forums. are you using the mobile version on your phone? i never use it but some people have said it can lose connection unexpectedly.
Obviously, there is an upper limit as to how many posts you can make before you max out allotted server storage.

My guess is that you are about 537 posts from hitting that limit.
I have the same issue.
  • Mokoa
  • 12-06-2022, 12:03 PM
If you have not already done so, you may want to try to use the Remember Me check box when you log in.
If you have not already done so, you may want to try to use the Remember Me check box when you log in. Originally Posted by Mokoa
Ok, I’ll try that. Not using the mobile version, Waco. Staying on the site continuously; no 2 hour pause.