Hooker VS Hobbyist.....Is this about right?

NO ONE will really wish to comment on this ... but yes. It's about right. On my level of things, at least.

Classic. Too bad that it would, and will, ultimately piss off every man that watches it. OR, it will certainly agitate men who see that women have commented on it with a laugh.

Probably.

Thanks for making me smile this morning. You have no idea how the last few weeks have been. Play this video. Imagine me in it. And repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Ad nauseum.

You get the idea.

Thanks for letting me know that I'm not the only one,
Elisabeth
I think it's really funny. I'd like someone to do an unedited version.
Meaning, don't hold back.
I think I met that guy at a party in Dallas. TFF
Haha! What a hoot! I shall remain silent on this one though....
LOL!

"I am fucking underwhelmed."

That was classic.
I think I've met that guy. And I'll bet every lady on the Board has met him too.
I saw him last week. LAVixian gave him a reference. I'm sending him to Elizabeth next week.
NO ONE will really wish to comment on this ... but yes. It's about right. On my level of things, at least.

Classic. Too bad that it would, and will, ultimately piss off every man that watches it. OR, it will certainly agitate men who see that women have commented on it with a laugh.

h Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I was underwhelmed. It was funny but relied on every hobby cliche there is.

Let's face it: everyone who has ever run a business, be it an ad agency or a car wash, can relate to this and privately bitches about the 10% of their clients that are difficult. At the end of the day consumers want as much as possible for as little as possible.
  • Paven
  • 06-09-2010, 09:47 AM
That was hella funny, thanks for sharing!
Fancy you beat me to it, I was going to send him to LaVixian, she will straighten him out!

The cartoonist got my attitude right, but made me much too good looking. Not only am I cheap, but I'm short, fat, and old with a micro-cock.
... a common saying in my office, back in my consultant days.

Consultants: the world's third oldest profession.
I think I met that guy at a party in Dallas. TFF Originally Posted by pjorourke
I live in Dallas (most of the time) but...

It wasn't me, I swear!

I posted this in the Dallas discussion section and a number of people got a kick out of it. But one guy was actually offended! (Amazing.)
That is classic!!