Rates

Why do guys continue to write reviews and leave out the rate, it can be put in the ROS.
imo it was stupid to remove that from the list to begin with. if it’s allowed to be posted in the ROS, i don’t understand how that serves any legitimate purpose...
I’m. with you,it is a pretty important piece of information.
Id imagine that is almost as frustrating as having your rates in your sig line AND avi and still getting asked multiple times per day what your rates are.....
Id imagine that is almost as frustrating as having your rates in your sig line AND avi and still getting asked multiple times per day what your rates are..... Originally Posted by Exotic Yazmin DDD

Yazmin, I just saw your new avatar (I believe it’s new, anyway; my apologies if I’m an idiot, lol) - but you look absolutely stunning.

Your eyes... Gorgeous.
Thank you girly!
Yazmin has eyes? I mean, of course she does. What a silly question.
hahahah....they're up here!!!
Why do guys continue to write reviews and leave out the rate, it can be put in the ROS. Originally Posted by rodeoplayboy
Providers can also include them in a signature line here so everyone can see them (or link to a website with rates posted), not just guys who can Read the RoS. Even better.
I plead guilty in my recent review. Still getting used to the new format.
  • Mokoa
  • 11-08-2018, 11:20 PM
Providers can also include them in a signature line here so everyone can see them (or link to a website with rates posted), not just guys who can Read the RoS. Even better. Originally Posted by Dr Grey
Signature lines are visible only to male members with Premium Access and female members who have Upgraded Female Accounts and Staff members. They are not visible to the rest nor to lurkers. That is why rates and stuff are now allowed in them.
Signature lines are visible only to male members with Premium Access and female members who have Upgraded Female Accounts and Staff members. They are not visible to the rest nor to lurkers. That is why rates and stuff are now allowed in them. Originally Posted by Mokoa
Appreciate the info. In that case however, still better. I've never gone off review pricing. Rates change a lot, and might find a lady with reduced rates or a special running or a monger wrote a review with a special that is no longer valid. A year old review (or even few months old) with rates listed is not helpful either. I find myself asking a lady during screening what her current rates are anyhow or if the ones on her site/sig line are current.