No Respect

I had a provider visit me on Sunday and offered her a drink. She wanted a soda, so I got her a can of San Pelligrino blood orange soda. When I was leaving a few hours later I found the can left in my driveway.
What a Pig!
I guess I am getting too old but I remember when people had respect for other people's property.

VERY tasteless! SMH.
As providers we expect respect. We should also GIVE respect. This was not respectful.
...did she "leave" you with?

Curious minds want to know....

since u had her over at ur place, it’s best to just be thankful that she left a soda can on ur driveway rather than leaving with something valuable that didn’t belong to her...ijs
Ever leave something on top of your car roof and drive off? ijs ...
I can't stand people who litter but maybe it was an accident. Benefit of a doubt. At least it wasn't "the evidence".
Ever leave something on top of your car roof and drive off? ijs ... Originally Posted by Yoyoma
I've lost track of the number of times that I have done this... smdh... I have lost soooo many BILL MILLER MUGS because of this... Lol

Your absent minded slave,

Guinevere
I would give benefit of the doubt. If your time spent went well, maybe she just left it behind on accident.
You are right, maybe it was a mistake and I should have given her the benefit of the doubt.
I appreciate the last few comments that help me and act as my rudder.
LOL

Thanks All - time for a drink!
That is so tacky(Ghetto)!
I had a provider visit me on Sunday and offered her a drink. She wanted a soda, so I got her a can of San Pelligrino blood orange soda. When I was leaving a few hours later I found the can left in my driveway.
What a Pig!
I guess I am getting too old but I remember when people had respect for other people's property.

Originally Posted by robexar

As a old boss used to say:

Common Courtesy not so Common anymore.....
  • Mokoa
  • 11-12-2018, 03:32 PM
Applies to Common Sense as well.