Digit-the other art form

Just saw a thread on drawing. I shared a few photos not long ago of a provider from many days back. I have a few photos in my bag that some might recognize, Let me know if you have an idea.
Just saw a thread on drawing. I shared a few photos not long ago of a provider from many days back. I have a few photos in my bag that some might recognize, Let me know if you have an idea. Originally Posted by newtotown
Regarding..?
Second example....is not as hard as the first one. First one is an avatar digitally created, that could be used at a college books store or by an ASP. One is a rented book, the other is a rented body. Both can be very interesting reads! Assume some one can read.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sehen Sie aus, gehen Sie nicht auf ein Gedankenleser; gehen Sie zu einem Palmist; Ich weiß, dass Sie eine Palme hast!

Mira, no van a leer la mente; ir a un quiromántico; Sé que tienes una palm.

Look, don't go to a mind reader; go to a palmist; I know you've got a palm.

見て、読者の心に移動しないでください。手相見に行く;ヤシの木 を持っている知っています。

Guarda, non andare in un lettore di mente; Vai a un chiromante; So che hai un palmo.
Where's Waldo?
Where's Waldo? Originally Posted by bartipero
Close....it was on a street that started with a W, up north. Seen at a couple of parties that some folks here might have attended, along with a pool table!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sehen Sie aus, gehen Sie nicht auf ein Gedankenleser; gehen Sie zu einem Palmist; Ich weiß, dass Sie eine Palme hast!

見て、読者の心に移動しないでください。手相見に行 く;ヤシの木 を持っている知っています。

Guarda, non andare in un lettore di mente; Vai a un chiromante; So che hai un palmo.
these were both presented to a hobby mother hen/organizer at a group meeting where the pool table was.

見て、読者の心に移動しないでください。手相見に行 く;ヤシの木 を持っている知っています。

I was at one of the gatherings...not sure how many there were altogether..

I am curious though, how is any of this relevant in the here and now?...I'm sure there aren't a lot of people that either understand or care about past M&Gs...imo..

Just another exiciting episode of As the Hobbyworld turns...tune in next week when Newbie2town shows us another exiciting trip down memory lane....LMAO...

Stars and Bars?
Digital and drawing combined: