MIZZOU VS GA

Welcome to SEC...
Who do you think is going to win and by how much...
Good luck guys....
Cant wait till Mizzou plays Tennessee Volunteers.
BY 6. LOVE IT .
MIZZOU WHO!

YOU ARE SILLY

MIZZOU WHO! Originally Posted by ElamEno

YOU ARE SILLY Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
Hmmm wonder where I heard that before.
Hope the money grubbers get their ass handed to them..
I like the Tigers by 14 , Georgia has never played against a wide opem offense like Mizzou and they will mot be able to stop it final 34 - 20 TIGERS
I dont like Georgia but thats one good team...Ill say 27 to 14 Georgia
SORRY GUYS
I like the Tigers by 14 , Georgia has never played against a wide opem offense like Mizzou and they will mot be able to stop it final 34 - 20 TIGERS Originally Posted by Triton
Georgia by 3! just because I am from Kansas and I hate Mizzou
Go Bulldogs!
K, Alabama,Lsu good! Geoegia shouldnt be ranked in top 15 C -mon Tiger fans where rhe support its all Tigers in this 1 cant wait! What a topic on a great Friday
Georgia by 3! just because I am from Kansas and I hate Mizzou Originally Posted by Oenghus

+1
M-I-Z
Kaylen is an SEC girl but also a cordial, brought up properly Southern Belle so she is careful to be gentle and not taunt...I, on the other hand am a properly raised Southern gentleman who still hopes the DAWGS stomp Mizzou!!!
Well thank you sir...thats me..hehe
Kaylen is an SEC girl but also a cordial, brought up properly Southern Belle so she is careful to be gentle and not taunt...I, on the other hand am a properly raised Southern gentleman who still hopes the DAWGS stomp Mizzou!!! Originally Posted by 1wildcat54