URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...n/961229148638
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Albany
Activities: Bbbj,cim,fiv
Hair Length and Color: Brown, long and nice
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: pics are accurate altho found her even prettier and hotter than in ad. Cute face, nice hair and skin, soft n curvy nice b's.
Recommendation: Yes
You’re lucky she didn’t rip you off. That’s her M.O. as of late. Crying about needing a room, getting booted from one hotel to another and then set an appointment and she’s a ghost.
I’ve been seeing Jaz for years and never once had a bad date or anything that resembled a ripoff. If what you say is true about ghosting you, I agree that sucks. But let’s just be careful about the terms we’re throwing around here as that is not a ripoff.
Have yet to see her but I've seen maybe 1 out of 10 that was a negative review.And not one ever said they were ripped off. I agree with warren,Warren, ghosted is no fun but thats been done to all on both sides. Maybe a review would be good ,TOFTT perhaps.
I saw her a few years ago and she was tight and to a nice CIM finish that left my head spinning........I might need to make a date with her soon.
I’ve been seeing Jaz for years and never once had a bad date or anything that resembled a ripoff. If what you say is true about ghosting you, I agree that sucks. But let’s just be careful about the terms we’re throwing around here as that is not a ripoff. Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers

ditto, never had a bad time with her
The report on the other site is bullshit too. It’s probably the same guy. I just saw her last night and she looked fabulous as always.
The report on the other site is bullshit too. It’s probably the same guy. I just saw her last night and she looked fabulous as always. Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Yeah.. boobs looked fantastic last night, trust me. And I agree about not starting drama on other site. You say one little thing that disputes another guy’s report and you get banned. Much easier to call out bullshit here.
As long as she has beef curtains who cares
Saw Jazz today for a nice visit. I concur that she has a good body,very pleasant,had a good time. No issues at all. Tiny dog that was no bother at all. I would repeat. Hammer.
Saw Jazz today for a nice visit. I concur that she has a good body,very pleasant,had a good time. No issues at all. Tiny dog that was no bother at all. I would repeat. Hammer. Originally Posted by hammer50
Review upcoming?