SOS Beginner

So I had some fun with a woman provider a couple weeks ago. I'm very interested in trying SOS with her and she doses provide this service, but I'm a total newbie and was far too tight to try this with her even with lube. How does one "accept" this sort of fun if they are so "new" -- ie are there any good beginner tips?

Thanks
SOS? What the fuck is that?
First, you find her dot,dot,dot....then, with your tounge you lick her dash, dash, dash.. (that's as far as I ever got so...)
Dang now I need to look up my Morris code for Strap On Sex.....

I think that is what he is meaning.

I would suggest starting out with small butt plugs, gradually increase in six and have her work them, when you have relaxed into those, then you can move onto the strapon. you might also consider sitting on the plugs while you worship her Strapon orally. Surfboard with a pillow under your stomach to get the correct angle is also recommended. Best position to do anal for a beginner....

If she is experienced, she will know to just slip in the head. Wait till you relax and then slowly work the rest in.

Good luck, and Enjoy!!

PPE
Sorry for the confusion. Yes SOS is strap on sex. A board I used to be on in Michigan always called it that.

Thank you PurplePussyEater.
... - .-. .- .--. | --- -. | ... . -..-

Strap On Sex

You are welcome sir....
I love love love Strap on sex!!!!!wooohoooooo come to Nola babe!!
It is very special with the right person.
PPE is right. I would add though that you should get yourself one and try it on yourself first before going to a provider and trying it. Might save you a bit of money. I'd reccomend a jelly plug to start. They are very easy to take. And of course lube, lube and more lube - when it doubt add more lube.

Once you know you might enjoy it, have her start out with fingers and make sure you budget enough time for her to get you properly dilated. For the most part pain when doing anal sex turns a lot of people off. Then once she has you loosened up she needs to do you just like a guy does when he takes a woman anally... well, maybe she'll be more patient! But its the same thing, slow, steady, and easy. Once she has it inside you she'll need to just kind of let it sit in there and allow you to get accustomed to it, then you can start playing. Remember that you, as the bottom, need to speak up if you feel pain, or dry or anything like that. Unlike a real cock, she can't feel anything inside of you, so you gotta be willing to speak up.

Please do come back and let us know how it was.
Buy a medium size butt plug and use it every day for a couple of weeks. You probably won't be able to fully insert it the first time. But your spincter will gradually loosen up.

Or you can buy several dildos of various sizes and gradually work your way up to the size you want to use in the strapon session. The key is to go very slowly and gradually loosen the spincter; it WILL loosen up over time.

I started doing strapon sessions several years ago. When I first started, my ass was so tight even the smallest dildo hurt my ass really bad. But over a period of several weeks I was able to loosen up the spincter so that now I can comfortably get fucked with a John Holmes (Doc Johnson/realistic) that is 7.5 inches in circumference.

It is also extremely important to be squeaky clean for a strapon session. If you're not, it will probably be your last strapon session with the provider (or significant other). So take an enema before the session.

Receiving anal sex for straight guys is a great way to increase the menu of pleasurable sexual activities. It's also great for the female too; a lot of women really get off on the role reversal.

Good luck and report back on your success!
Thanks for all the great advice. I figured this section of the board would prove valuable on this topic. Will report back in a month or so.