Sex a.d.d. ?

I see a lot of you guys have atf's or regulars. I must admit I do have go to gals when I'm in a pinch BUT I find that no matter how hot or good at service the gal is I eventually get bored with her and am constantly seeking something new. its honestly frustrating sometimes. Does anyone else encounter this and how do you deal with it.
No ATF for me. I work all over the place. I just find what I need when I need it.
Being older, I don't need it a lot.
Variety is fun. But feeling safe, not having to meet someone new can feel comfortable.
Having a go to can get troublesome if you slip up.
....guess not.
Variety is fun. This hobby is about spending time with gorgeous women. My bucket list is to spend time with all ethnic groups of women. However, ATF'S are your go to girls when the selections are few, plus you can see them on short notice.
I 100 percent agree Cooldude, but for me it gets to the point where sometimes I don't wanna call the atf's cause ive hit it already and am craving something else.
Lol get you a good awesome girl with multiple personality disorder! It will be a new girl every time. Just don't get crazy Amy!!!
Lol get you a good awesome girl with multiple personality disorder! It will be a new girl every time. Just don't get crazy Amy!!! Originally Posted by SweetSarah512
O.P.,

Nothing out of sorts with your perspective.

But, consider that why many hobbiests play around is that after a few years or more, the home boudoir is kind of ... shall we say not that exciting?

So "outside" activities spice up a gent's pleasures.

Similarly, spending too much time with an ATF can become equally akin to the home playpen.

ijs

= = = = =

Check my signature for meet & greet dates not visible in mobile web version!
Click HERE