"Massage customer" beat up and robbed

Couldn't attach the link but this dude was robbed and beat up at knife point early Thursday morning. Story was posted on KZTV. com.
What a dumb ass...

Motel massage turns violent - KZTV10.com | Continuous News Coverage | Corpus Christi

Motel massage turns violent
Posted: Jun 23, 2016 1:31 PM CDT
Updated: Jun 23, 2016 1:54 PM CDT
By Justin FiraCONNECT

00:00 / 00:34
CC
CORPUS CHRISTI -
A 35-year-old man called cops after he was beat up and robbed by two female suspects.

It happened Thursday morning around 1 a.m. in motel room located at 5423 Leopard Street.

The male victim told Officers he responded to an ad on social media about getting a massage in a motel room.

When the male victim went to the motel, a female suspect let him inside, and another female suspect pulled out a knife and demanded his property.

The male victim told Officers the female suspects took his cash, two bottles of cologne, and a pair of headphones.

Following the incident the man left the room and immediately called police.

The female suspect who pulled out the knife was described to Officers as a tall Hispanic with a prominent neck tattoo.

Fortunately the male victim did not sustain any serious injuries.

Cops say that at this time, neither of the female suspects have been identified.
  • SCRAP
  • 06-25-2016, 01:53 PM
Why didn't he just TAKE the knife and kick the shit outta both of them ???

What a pussy !!!

I'd be too ashamed to call the cops if 2 chicks ever worked me over like that.
Why didn't he just TAKE the knife and kick the shit outta both of them ???

What a pussy !!!

I'd be too ashamed to call the cops if 2 chicks ever worked me over like that. Originally Posted by SCRAP
FB_IMG_1460115644708.jpg