Something funny seems to be going on.

Something has not been hitting me right the past week or two. Providers have been complaining about a high number of NCNS, I even had a provider do it to me last week for arranged appointment. Additionally, lack of prebookings, a huge influx of new, sketchy low cost ads on backpage/others, regular/well established providers having to advertise discounts just to get business has me cautious. Don't know if anyone else has noticed or if I'm just paranoid, but as always, be careful out there.
I must be paranoid too. BP is especially scary right now.
Had not noticed, perhaps because of personal good fortune.

It is good to have you guys to remind of that kind of thing, thanks for the heads up.
I expect to get hammered for this .., but BP is and has always been crazy and just a roll of the dice. Perhaps it's just that overall activity is down ( which brings out discounts, creative adds, etc). My two cents boils down (hammer on) to the lack of new / fresh available talent for any sustained period in this area. What has there been to get excited about?
More hammering, but to further my point:

Go look at page 1 of the provider ads - outside of 1 that was here for 24 hours, is there something anyone is jumping up and down about?
Well there is a certain Asian hottie coming in October that I would like to jump on or in if you get my drift.Check out her post( Angie) ��
Drift accepted ! Was just stating the recent past ...
Naughty Tiffany would be great to see again and Angie looks great. Unfortunately for me they both are here when I can't get away.
LanaLeggs had me pretty hot & bothered, right in my back yard, Mom would not let me go out to play.😦

Anyone know what happened with Sexy Vicky? She said she was coming to Omaha this week here:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1828772

She's been on and off p411 for the last week, now her profile appears to be totally gone. Anyone have any info?
New ladies might be fun for a while but some are really flakey. I would say stick with our local providers who we know and trust. They live here and appreciate their clients. The out of towners are here for a quick buck and then gone. Possibly never to be seen here again.
I have found in the past that most of them are here because they cannot get work in their own towns, I realize that our locals travel away from here also, but they keep coming back to us Nebraska men. We are the ones who have supported them and keep them around.
80/20 rule applies

Or why would we even be in this hobby?

Agreed, we do have some fine providers in these parts.
Anyone know what happened with Sexy Vicky? She said she was coming to Omaha this week here:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1828772

She's been on and off p411 for the last week, now her profile appears to be totally gone. Anyone have any info? Originally Posted by ThisIsHappening24
She texted me today and said she will be here this weekend for 2 days.
She texted me today and said she will be here this weekend for 2 days. Originally Posted by daredevil321
Any explanation as for why her p411 is completely down?
Any explanation as for why her p411 is completely down? Originally Posted by ThisIsHappening24
No. I'm not on P411 anymore but when I was seen providers disable there account for what ever reason.She has plenty of reviews to back her up and for me I wouldn't think twice about seeing her. Love that body type and all the Asians I've seen just want to make you happy and MSOG are offered without asking which is cool