Review: (Mexico City) broke in my first mexico city chica with Melany

Date: 2/10/2017
Name: UTR college student
Contact Info: +52 55 6440 8513 (whats app)
URL / Website: https://twitter.com/MelanyMz1?lang=en
General Area: -
Activities: dfk, bbbj x2, daty x2, all positions x2
Session Length: 60 mins, went over
Fee: 1200 pesos ($58-61)
Hair Length and Color: long black past shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: very skinny, maybe 100 lbs, freshman in college, absolutely no english so I kept using a translator app and typing back the translations.... you get much better bang for buck by avoiding the english speaking providers... they will double their fee
Recommendation: Yes
She is beautiful and just my body type!! Need to.mert up with her on my layover to Havanna.
Wow. Is she DF or VC?
DF, she finally responded to me
Wonderful review Aggie!! I agree 1000% that I have so much more fun for so much less money & hassle in Mexico than I've EVER had here in the states. For the most part, the girls seem more eager or excited, especially when it comes to having a "gringo" as opposed to what they usually deal with in Mexican men.

I've had it ALL down there, but usually in smaller towns where kissing & BBBJ's are not so common... anal even less so. Still, for the quality of what I've had there, I can't complain - it makes it all the better when I do find one without many limits. Maybe when I move up to the "big leagues" like the DF, Puebla or Guadalajara it will get even better - if that's possible!

Again, great reviews & sessions - thanks for sharing!!
We texted but we're not available when I was down there. I was very disappointed