Review: (Mexico City) Khyara... chica numero dos in meció city

Date: 2/10/2017
Name: Khyara
Contact Info: +52 (55) 8162 3398 (whats app)
URL / Website: none.. whats app only
General Area: zona rosa hotel I stayed at
Activities: dfk, bbbj, daty, fingering, cfs all positions x2
Session Length: 60 mins, went about 5 mins over
Fee: 1100 pesos, $53
Hair Length and Color: long black, nice tits, skinny waist
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: above average face, hair length is black below shoulders, flat stomach, nice tits perfect to suck on... see photo below
Recommendation: Yes
  • agfan
  • 02-22-2017, 08:34 PM
Nice, I'll be heading down there tomorrow, what hotel did you stay at?
also get a good translator app working...

I constantly copied and pasted messages into google translator to communicate....
  • agfan
  • 02-23-2017, 05:59 AM
Sweet thanks, I'll be down there for five days. How did you find these girls?
Im with him, how did you find, Im going through there in April and May
Sweet thanks, I'll be down there for five days. How did you find these girls? Originally Posted by agfan
Im with him, how did you find, Im going through there in April and May Originally Posted by doggiesaysyes
If you are traveling solo or have a room to yourself, often a very cooperative hotel employee (for a small tip) can be of great help in steering girls your way & up to your room. It's not uncommon, illegal or as looked-down-upon as here in the US (or elsewhere). These guys have seen the girls come & go and sometimes even work with them. If this isn't workable, most nicer hotels there have wifi so you can use your laptop or phone to find the women on "Mileroticos.com", "Craigslist" or whatever your favorite website happens to be. Remember, in Mexico NEVER go with a higher price than you want to pay... BARGAIN with them! They expect it, and it's not rude to do so!!

If you need to take your show outside of the hotel, there are other options which you can also find online - or the hotel staff can be helpful, too. If all else fails, most cab drivers know where all the action is and can get you there. As always, YMMV and be careful. The better you speak Spanish the better your chances & connections...

HM