Review: (Reynosa) Hot Vampire Chick at Vampiz Round 2

Date: March 2 2017
Name: E**S**
Contact Info: No phone or Website but she gave me her Facebook name
URL / Website: None
General Area: On Chihuahua, cross street is Ave Benito Juarez, Nuevo Progreso, Tamualipas 88810 Mexico
Activities: DFK unlimited kissing, tit sucking, cuddling, DATY, FIV,CBJ,69, CFS excellent IOP Sensory overload
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: $72hr,$30tip,$110 for passport,.no codes $72= seventy two dollars
Hair Length and Color: black, medium length, sorta pinned up, didn't notice
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: 5'4" without shoes, 34B, 130 pounds? Chick was wearing stripper high heels that have 4" soles, hot shorts, bra top
Recommendation: Yes and I am going back in a month!!!
Why don't you give the names of the girls in the ROS at least? LE in NP isn't looking to crack down on the hobby.
These girls are strippers...
I am not worried about LE in the least, I think this activity is 'legal' there. Although Motmorus had a mayor that tried to close down the clubs.
I do think they give different handles to different customers
There was some thread how some guy gave out a review details privately and some numb nut showed it to his favorite gal and that cooled the relationship. I do NOT want that to happen to me.
The Vampiz boss said he did not appreciate reviews and I am coming back and I do not need any back flash.
These are really personal details. I give enough details how to get along in these clubs and what to expect.
Just because a chick reacts to me in a certain way, do not assume she will react the same to you, you may get more or you may get less. The more that one sees a chick the more IOP that there is.
Usually the second visit is more relaxed, no cop, no Jack the Ripper, no Wolf turd [a banned Houston member] etc.