Split Tongue BBBJ

As I was perusing my Instagram hotties today I was surprised to see a video of my favorite blue haired suicide girl, and lo and behold she has had the split tongue body modification. Of course the first thing I thought of is how nice it would look and feel to have her kneeling in front of me, between my spread legs giving me a hands free, full eye contact, split tongue bbbj.

Are there any providers out there with this body modification?
Something like this...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYd_wQiA6b5/?taken-by=riae_
INSTANT bucket list addition...
Honestly.. that shit freaks me out!
Honestly.. that shit freaks me out! Originally Posted by ben dover
I know what you're saying. Completely.

I tend to like body piercings and sometimes, a bunch of tattoos look great.

But the tongue split thing, and the huge ear piercing with a huge hole body bodification thingie (sorry for the wording ... still slow in drinking coffee and getting awake! Happy Labor Day!), I don't like either one.

But we all have our own feelings about this topic.

Sometimes, though, wish that I was younger! I'd dye my hair teal or something fun like that!

To the original poster, just an idea, if you cannot find a female who has what you want ... the other way to feel something on each side of your cock is to have two women get on each side of you, and each put their mouths on each side of your cock and go up and down, in unison, together.

Actually, I've done that a few times (sorry, not available for doubles ever again, though!!!), and it was just a whole lot of fun and the guy just LOVED it!!!

Nice topic.

Best,
Elisabeth
Oral for ladies is so delish from a fork tongued lady!

YOWZA!!!

Thanks for the lil fantasy for my next masturbation session!!!

xo
J
Just saying, it's not always a body *modification*... that's a pretty recent development, but the lore of the forked tongue is ancient.

I have a forked tongue, but it's completely natural. And hereditary. It's controlled by a muscle I can either flex or flatten. This trait also creates quite a noticeable gap in the two front teeth... a trait which has historically been equated with beauty and desirability in African and indigenous American culture.

Any further anthropology / biology lessons about this can be conducted in person

~Mme X~
I'd definitely like to check that out. Count me in!
She has a bifurcated tongue...
https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=175085
Watching that instagram I just about blew in my pants. not just from the tongue, although that's a big part. her tats and hair and all,she just gorgeous.