Chat avatar

I noticed there is only one option for a black girl avatar in chat. Can we maybe add more variety in the avatar department? This question came up while trying to change my avatar in chat
Good point...
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-22-2017, 10:07 PM
There are also no girls with blue hair... I demand blue hair!
There are also no girls with blue hair... I demand blue hair! Originally Posted by ~Ze~
At least u have a variety of avatars that match your skin color unlike us with only one option...
there are countless photographs online that can be used for your avatar, all you have to do is find one you like. I know I did.
there are countless photographs online that can be used for your avatar, all you have to do is find one you like. I know I did. Originally Posted by mokgp2017
I'm asking about the CHAT avatar not your PROFILE avatar. The chat avatars doesn't give u an option to use a photo. I can be the one black girl they have or some other "object".
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-24-2017, 11:15 PM
I am a dandelion in chat.. cause they don't have an avatar with blue hair...

You can either be consumed by something or find ways to roll without it. I chose to blow in the wind.
I am a dandelion in chat.. cause they don't have an avatar with blue hair...

You can either be consumed by something or find ways to roll without it. I chose to blow in the wind. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
This section is for feedback or give suggestions. You chose to roll with it & I choose to give a suggestion... Just because u chose to blow in the wind doesn't mean I choose so. We are two different people honey.. If it don't apply, why reply?