Sweet treats with sex!??

• Zena
  • 10-10-2017, 10:40 AM
What sweet treats do you enjoy with sex and foreplay? Whipped cream? Strawberries? Cherries? Chocolate syrup? I know some of you will have some VERY ~ INTERESTING ANSWERS!!!
lol.
Caramel syrup; whipped cream; cherries. Must have at least DDs for the most fun!
Warm cinnamon and banana bread pudding.... tasty and then it gets all covered in frosting...
POp rocks, ice cubes
Whipped cream and watermelon cubes with a screwdriver for a chaser
Strawberries and wine
Whipped cream, blueberries, strawberries.
(There was a war with the blueberries marching across the plains then attempting to topple the strawberries from the tops of the twin cream capped mountains)
On another occasions,
Different types of sugar-sprinkles all over Candy-land from the mountains, across the plains, and in the valley.
(I almost went into a severe sugar high by the time I licked the last ones from the depths of the Y. Her giggling and quivering made the whole encounter run very enjoyably long).
On another occasion,
Licking Tito's vodka off a gals breasts.
On another occasion.....
MMmmmm hell yeah my sweet naughty UQ great memories!

I like doing liquor shots off tmy doubles gals itties....or having a guy lick it off mine!
One time I made a date put a scoop of icecream on my nipples and eat it off me.

I also love leaving dabs of honey, chocolate, and caramel all over my body, blindfolding (sometimes also handcuffing) and finding it on my body.

I believe in great foreplay always
One time I made a date put a scoop of icecream on my nipples and eat it off me.

I also love leaving dabs of honey, chocolate, and caramel all over my body, blindfolding (sometimes also handcuffing) and finding it on my body.

I believe in great foreplay always Originally Posted by Jasmineisariot
OMG, this is amazing. I would love to be blindfolded and handcuffed and made to clean you up.

I've never had the opportunity to use food during a sexual encounter. I've always felt like it could be an amazing experience.
Sweet Champagne
a big hoggie sandwich like on Seinfeld
Nutella!
I'm always crazy about chocolate syrup

~Mme X~