Ladies, what would you do next?

You've already collected the donation and counted in the restroom.

You step out and...

Some of them have probably seen stranger things than that.
  • Luxie
  • 10-17-2017, 03:02 PM
Offer to take the pic for them. Is this supposed to be disturbing? Lol.
Offer to take the pic for them. Is this supposed to be disturbing? Lol. Originally Posted by Luxie
Ha, that was my answer. lol This is tame compared.... ijs
offer to take a pic with them for instagram lol
Sorry hk,

I'm going with Audrey, Luxie, and cowboy, as that wouldn't even make the honorable mention part of a weird list.
I've had a request to take a pic of a gentleman in his towel, in my incall. (and he's not single)
Have you seen my Fetlife pictures....this is G rated compared to how those boys posed for me
Doesn't look like he wants a lady. He looks like he's dick hunting
I agree with the above that I'd offer to take some. Self love is great, and that's a great pose! It's a great way to break ice and get the naughty going. If it was a kinky session, I'd have even more fun with the photoshoot
...Why do you have that photo on your phone??
To each their own...but yeah, he wants dick not the split.
For future reference girls. This dude is creepy af. And won't leave me alone. Hopefully y'all screen.
For future reference girls. This dude is creepy af. And won't leave me alone. Hopefully y'all screen. Originally Posted by SweetSarah512
You obviously read this thread....right?
Offer to take the pic for them. Is this supposed to be disturbing? Lol. Originally Posted by Luxie
Hahaha exactly. I've seen way stranger and more disturbing things and simply went with the flow.