I'm still not VP VERIFIED

I'm not sure why i'm not VP verified by local San Antonio Moderators. They need to get NEW Local Moderators for this city because they are not consistent in doing there jobs. I've sent everything i needed too. I've also emailed these contacts:eccievp.verify@gmail. com, sanantonio@eccie.net, mokoa57@hotmail.com, leamadisson@gmail.com.

And i'm still not getting approved or a reply. This is sad and very unlike sportsmanship/unprofessional lol
seriously.
What exactly have you sent to obtain Verified Provider status?

Send it to websupport@eccie.net and copy sanantonio@eccie.net on the email as well and if you sufficent info to receive VP status, you will then become a Verified Provider
Welcome!
I'm not sure why i'm not VP verified by local San Antonio Moderators. They need to get NEW Local Moderators for this city because they are not consistent in doing there jobs. I've sent everything i needed too. I've also emailed these contacts:eccievp.verify@gmail. com, sanantonio@eccie.net, mokoa57@hotmail.com, leamadisson@gmail.com.

And i'm still not getting approved or a reply. This is sad and very unlike sportsmanship/unprofessional lol
seriously. Originally Posted by Alyric
Great first post!! Shot out of a cannon!! Come out swingin'!! Always a good idea to "call out" those you need help from most. You'll do fine here... just cool your jets - they'll get to it. Oh yeah...welcome.
Welcome!! More power to ya!!
Maybe they are trying to decode your bad grammar.
Pardon me Alyric, I see you left oldtiger, ugotme10 & elchapo off your Mod. list. Not sure why Lea is on your list, she is Admin.
Have you given one of them a free session? Fuck your way to the top. Generally works around here.
  • Mokoa
  • 10-19-2017, 09:30 PM
In order for you to be verified we must have at least two of the following three items.

1. Website address (your website or advertising site other than ECCIE).
  2. Referral from another provider or hobbyist.
  3. Links to reviews from recognized members (any site).

So far, all we have is the link to your page on Erotic Monkey, which accounts for item 1. We still do not have item 2 or item 3. We still need one of those items.
[B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"]I'm not sure why i'm not VP verified by local San Antonio Moderators. How about because you had not sent the Mods. the required information to become Verified!!
They need to get NEW Local Moderators for this city because they are not consistent in doing there jobs. In light of Mokoa's post, I would have to say you are not consistent in providing the REQUIRED information. I've sent everything i needed too. Obviously you have NOT sent everything needed for VP status or Mokoa would not have posted that ^^^^^ & you would be Verified but he did and your NOT! . Originally Posted by Alyric
Charter member of the #Pussy Posse
Patience, sweetheart, please.

Always best, imo, to ask questions such as these via pm.

Your profile shows your "age validation identification" was approved, but (to us viewers) no progress from that as yet.

Good things will happen in due course and sometimes a minor bump or two in the road may slow progress.

Please see my PM.