Black chicks and GFE

Any black girls offer a real gfe, kissing, cuddling, etc...I have had a difficult time finding that...thx
Any black girls offer a real gfe, kissing, cuddling, etc...I have had a difficult time finding that...thx Originally Posted by Johnsson
I was going to suggest Amber Silk might be right up your alley, but she seems to have disappeared from ECCIE (I can't find her Bio Page anymore). She is (or was, at least) based in Memphis, but ISTR she was originally from Little Rock and visited a fair amount.

If she's still active (her Preferred 411 account is still live, at least) she might suit you well. If she's no longer active I don't know who else might suit you. Good luck.

Cheers,

bcg
Mary Jane on here is gfe..sweetblended
I'd suggest Danielle Reid. Travels quite a bit so you'd have to check her web site out to see when she's back in your area.
Mary Jane on here is gfe..sweetblended Originally Posted by Tx Guy
Yes I am 🥰 A gf you won’t be able to forget!

Thank you TX Guy 😘
Danielle Reid...... Sweet as pie and just a pleasure to be around. She is absolutely no drama and knows exactly why you are there and what her role is to be.
To answer your question, absolutely!
Any black girls offer a real gfe, kissing, cuddling, etc...I have had a difficult time finding that...thx Originally Posted by Johnsson
Hiya .
  • MrGiz
  • 09-01-2019, 10:39 PM
+1 for AmberSilk!
Impeccable and Very Sweet Little Lady!!
I'm assuming the question is directed towards Arkansas, right? Lena and MOCHA you posted yes to the question so you are now required to visit Arkansas.

I have been interested in Danielle Reid but I thought she did not kiss (DFK). If you know otherwise, please post and let us know. She comes through NWA from time-to-time so I would be interested.

Now Mary Jane (aka SweetBlended80), was suppose to come up to NWA but I know things sometimes come in the way and delays us. So I guess I will have to venture down to central Arkansas. I'm sending an advance scout this week to make sure the coast is clear for me.

AmberSilk's ECCIE profile is:
https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=1...=eccie_reviews
of course I answered because I have intentions of touring (i've been there (to LR anyways) but for private requests).

Lena and MOCHA you posted yes to the question so you are now required to visit Arkansas. Originally Posted by Exchequer