URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=239339
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Outcall Galleria Area
Activities: FIV , FIA - 4 fingers , BBBJ, BLS, Greek, COB, Doggie, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Medium Length Blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'3", 98 lbs. (She lost some weight), very cute, bare kitty, 32Bs, no tats, only ears pierced, totally petite spinner, shy/sweet submissive demeanor

Kaitlyn may not be extremely well-known on here, as she's only active on P411, but you can find tons of reviews of her on the other board. She exemplifies the super cute friendly and soft-spoken girl next door that you would never guess is involved in this lifestyle. She converses and jokes around, but in a sort of quiet and seemingly shy way that is absolutely adorable. If you are the type that likes the girl to take the lead, she is not for you. But if you are a pervert like myself that loves to tell girls what to do and have a very cooperative little spinner, then she is for you. She's tiny but can really take it.

She only replies to P411 and can be difficult to get her since she travels a lot. Sometimes she takes breaks and it did take me a while line things up but it was well worth it. I highly recommend.

Recommendation: Yes With a Bang!
very nice review
This is the 1 girl i still really want to see

Great review of a fantastic gal.
Thank you for the review

I remember her first few month in the biz. Nice to see her still taking it like a champ.
Thank you for the review

Originally Posted by jstank
She’s been on my TDL, for quite sometime. One day, one day.
She’s a rockstar
Well done
She’s a rockstar Originally Posted by 3 Girls at a time

I agree

I agree

Originally Posted by funtravelerus
Too true

Any tips on how to book? I've emailed several times with no response. I'm not on p411 though.

Thanks!