URL / Website: p411.com/P371714
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: South Dallas
Activities: BBBJ / RCG / MISH / FIA / FIV / MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: shoulder, brown, wavy, gorgeous
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: whoa.... 4'11 maybe. 100lb. Pure muscle. Bubble butt.
Recommendation: Yes
I had my eyes on Linley, but after reading that.....hard pass.
  • Crock
  • 07-09-2022, 08:01 AM
I could overlook all of that at $200 an hour, but $400? I expect some courtesan-type amenities/service at that price.

No. Just no.
haaaaa. Not in love. Just looking for a different type of connection this time and she happened to be the perfect person at the perfect time.
I had my eyes on Linley, but after reading that.....hard pass. Originally Posted by TAdrvrII
Yes definitely not for everyone. I think guys older than 40s would have a hard time overseeing alot of this stuff.
  • motor
  • 07-09-2022, 10:06 AM
Yes definitely not for everyone. I think guys older than 40s would have a hard time overseeing alot of this stuff. Originally Posted by regalbeagal43
I am over 50 and have seen her and while I think some things could be better, I enjoyed my visit with her.
At 400/hour I would at least expect hi-5 motel ….where there are security cameras if my shit gets stolen. NOT IN THE SOUTH DALLAS PROJECTS where her pimp …er “boyfriend”could come back early -pump my ass full of lead - take my import to the chop shop - and no one hear or see anything out of the ordinary. Smh dude you like living on the EDGE or you have a death wish