The odd places

• sc300
  • 09-16-2018, 10:18 AM
Anyone visited any of the more uncommon places lately?

Mirage near TC Jester & 610

Solid Platinum near TC jester & 610

Fantasy Plaza on 45

Chicas Cabararet On 45

Vegas on Hwy 6 / 1960
Been to Solid Platinum a few times. Mostly fairly disappointing. Few women, fewer cuties. Don't recall a lot of privacy. Last there a year ago so maybe it's improved.
Didnt know there was a Vegas on 6/1960? I know there is one on 6/I10 area
I went to Mirage once maybe 4 years ago. It was Sunday and as soon as I opened the door there was a guy on a ladder fixing a ceiling fan. There were 2 girls maybe and it sucked.

Fantasy is a pretty good byob place. I used to get action there but i really haven't tried since it got renovated. You need to buy a band for lap dances.

Chicas is also byob and also good. Also have to buy a band. Never had any extras there but I also have never really looked for them.
Solid platinum used to be my spot, only because it was across the street from my hotel. They got shut down for taxes. Stickers on the door as the property was seized. BTW, it took a lot of beers to drink most the girls there pretty. Good riddance.
Anyone visited any of the more uncommon places lately?

Mirage near TC Jester & 610

Solid Platinum near TC jester & 610

Fantasy Plaza on 45

Chicas Cabararet On 45

Vegas on Hwy 6 / 1960 Originally Posted by sc300
Mirage and Solid Platinum are both shut down. Seized for taxes.

Mirage used to be one of my go-to spots for OTC talent.

Solid Platinum used to have talent but it diminished rapidly, especially during the day.

Hadn't been to Fantasy Plaza in a while, but used to have fun there.

Chica's is still kicking, but the last time I went I was denied entry because I was wearing basketball shorts. You might wanna chack their IG page.

Never been to Vegas on HWY 6.

I'm glad this thread is mentioned. I'm sure some guys get tired of reading about Centerhoes, Treasures, St. James, and Chicas Locas like they're the only clubs in town. There are many, many more clubs with talent if you got game. Some are lower-tier, but that's what some guys look for. Easy talent, especially if you got game.
  • sc300
  • 09-19-2018, 07:42 AM
How about

Diosa Cabaret on Rankin?

Moments Cabaret?

Houston Dolls on Rankin?

Secret Cabaret on Shepherd?

Memories on Hempstead?

Latinas on Jensen?
I have been to Vegas while in the area for work. I walked in around 5:00 and I was the only one in the club with about 5 strippers. One was pregnant, one had a wig that looked terrible, one looked like she was missing some teeth. That was the one who decided to talk to me the time I was there. It was happy hour and I did not want to deal with traffic so I stayed until about 7:00. They do have a VIP area which I was quoted 150 to get in, a tip to the bartender, a tip to the manager, and what ever you agree with the girl for the hour. I have been in the hobby for awhile and would rather spend 400-500 on a hot blonde that will let me do whatever I want for the hour...just my opinion. I am not sure what it is like at night but from reading other reviews, there are better day time places. Maybe I was there on a bad day...
How about

Diosa Cabaret on Rankin?

Moments Cabaret?

Houston Dolls on Rankin?

Secret Cabaret on Shepherd?

Memories on Hempstead?

Latinas on Jensen? Originally Posted by sc300
Secrets has been shut down, but while I was at another club some chick told me it may be reopening around the first of November.

Memories has shut down to be remodeled and is now called Rendezvous.
Been to Chicas Cabaret a few times in the last month, mostly because they're open late. Def some talent in there but most of the girls are pretty aggressive. They charge for a wristband to go to the back for a more private dance area. After a few dances the first girl I met wanted 580 for VIP without me even asking. Told her no thanks but I think fun can be had there.
What about these places:

Vivid on Westheimer and

Scores on Westheimer?
Vivid definitely hit or miss. Mostly miss for me. Weird large circular room for most dances. Uncomfortable since most seat directly face several other seats. Haven't done vip there. Maybe if I was with someone hot I would be looking around...
Had some issues with being overcharged for door fees so haven't been back to Scores in a few years. Don't even remember details, just annoying enough to avoid for awhile.
  • sc300
  • 09-27-2018, 07:28 AM
Yiu taking about score on West Park?
Yiu taking about score on West Park? Originally Posted by sc300
Man Scores hadn't been on Westpark since at least 2012. It was changed to High Rollers which is now defunct. Don't know if anything is there now but I believe Velvet Lounge is in the next building.