State: Arkansas
Address: Kanis rd
Activities: Table shower fbsm
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Small tits, flat ass typical mid 40s Asian lady
Recommendation: No
Thanks for taking time to write the review. Yeah I like the Latino lady Rose. Saw her a few times in Benton. She is good and straight forward to deal with. None of that bullshit you rike a boom boom? That’ll be 200 dorras extra! I’m exaggerating a little but that’s actually what happens w some ladies at the AMP’s. I’ll take me some Latino Rose all day long over hiding behind the bullshit language barrier.
I haven’t had that happen. I normally go to Rose Hot Stone and after your first visit if you put down the right amount while the lady is out waiting for you to undress, when she comes back and sees the cash it is immediately understood. Depending upon who you get you actually have to stop them from mounting you. I really prefer bj and he in such a scenario so they are really gung ho there.
I haven’t had that happen. I normally go to Rose Hot Stone and after your first visit if you put down the right amount while the lady is out waiting for you to undress, when she comes back and sees the cash it is immediately understood. Depending upon who you get you actually have to stop them from mounting you. I really prefer bj and he in such a scenario so they are really gung ho there. Originally Posted by Bubba_3000
Yeah my experience at Rose has been more like your’s. But the Garden has dropped off lately. They don’t offer L3 there of course but I’ve been misled by a couple more recent ladies there. I liked Jessie she was good. So was Anna from 2-3 years ago. But they’re both gone now.
Natural was raided today along with a few others, per local news. Y’all be safe.
Natural was raided today along with a few others, per local news. Y’all be safe. Originally Posted by Bubba_3000
News excerpt-

According to the Little Rock division of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, a "court-authorized law enforcement operation" took place at Natural Spa on Kanis Road in Little Rock and Rose Hotstone Spa off Interstate 30 in Benton Wednesday afternoon.
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Please return to the Original Topic
I agree, Jessie was special.
I'm sorry to say but I don't know what L3 means?
I agree, Jessie was special.
I'm sorry to say but I don't know what L3 means? Originally Posted by ironman131
Level 3. L1 is HJ. L2 is BJ. L3 is well, do the math

Just now, reading Jesse’s name takes me back to summer of 1980

https://youtu.be/HizSq31I_hU