URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?84888-Ravenkay
City: Irving
State: Texas
Address: HarryHines
Activities: Mish
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: slight curves and nice ass. Nice boobs and tats on her arms. Definitely a hottie. But Strictly business. Activities were very limited. May go back for the bod. Expected more.

Communication started from text and I took it to snapchat. Met in a motel by harryhines, not the best maintained motel but does the job.
Recommendation: No
She used to be a smoke show but let herself go. Now she's all about the Benjamin's. Oh, and the last time I saw her she basically scammed me.
She used to be a smoke show but let herself go. Now she's all about the Benjamin's. Oh, and the last time I saw her she basically scammed me. Originally Posted by azingago
Strange the OP just joined and posted 3 reviews today....
I had access to her X account and looked at the first photo that I came across. Looked like she had gained alot of weight so I unfollowed and did not look back
Trying to help my fellow mates. All the visits were not today. But you know I was feeling like sharing with you all. So I did all 3 at once.
She was on a sponsored vacation. Came back for couple of weeks and went silent for the last two weeks. Any news on her?