Trump is packing the lower courts with conservatives

Another promise kept!!!!
  • WTF
  • 10-13-2018, 06:14 AM
Are you saying the courts are not really about laws but about politics?

We are not a country of laws but a country of political judges.

Got it.

I am saying liberal judges are political witness RBG.
  • WTF
  • 10-13-2018, 07:36 AM
But politically appointed conservative judges have no bias?

Hmmmmmm, that makes no sense but please carry on.
You really need to do some research.
You really need to do some research. Originally Posted by oilfieldace

LOL! Oh, jeez. WTF's comment is not incorrect, you know. He just disagrees with you. But in your mind, that means he needs to "do some research." That's rich!

As was your thread on how you might be a liberal if you had a low IQ. LMFAO!

Here's a news flash for you, oilace. There are plenty of stupid liberals, for sure. Most likely an equal number of dim conservatives. Plenty of very sharp people on both sides, too. Do you seriously doubt that? If not, what's your point? (Or is everything all about your post count?)
He is wrong . All this talk about 5-4 court decisions. Are you saying that not one time the constitution and facts did not support 5 decision? Not one time a liberal appointed Judge can come to a conclusion the 5 might be right in their finding. Obamacare would have been deemed unconstitutional if a conservative appointed Judge sided with the left? Than lets go back to the 70's when a 6-3 conservative court ruled on Roe V Wade and Nixon V USA. I have cited specific examples where conservative appointed Judges have left leaning decisions. WTF AND EX-CEO name one time when the opposite is true. You can't and until and if that happens get back with me. Liberal judges always got left and conservatives don't always vote right. YOU HAVE OPINIONS YOU DONT HAVE FACTS.
I have yet to see any of your claims substantiated, oilfieldace, even by an RWW blog. Even by Alex Jones.

I believe that’s what Ex-CEO is trying to get at. It’s what the rest of us who have to read posts like this every day are getting at.

And then backing up your unfounded blurtations with insults is just the cherry on top of the, ahem, sundae.

Don’t expect people to support your “opinions” when you don’t put any effort into making them convincing.

Your one liner OPs are about as popular with posters who identify with all sides of the political spectrum.

Maybe it’s time for you to do some research ... like reading this forum... before it’s too late.

Or not.

Just some friendly advice there, dear sir.
Well there you go , you admit you know nothing about what you are talking about. Independent thinkers don't read right or left wing blogs. Truthfully I have no idea what a blog is, nor I parrot a TV news channel. Have you ever heard of Google ? Researching facts and stating facts not opinion.
Not so.

What is apparent is that you don’t have the slightest clue about debating a topic.

Surely you don’t expect anybody to believe that these thoughts just spring into your head and are therefore fact, do you?
I don't expect much from you at all and so far you haven't disappointed
Why yes it is. It would be great to say it's about laws in this day and age but due to Libtards it's come down to politics. Trump knows this and he's exploiting it.
Don't like it? Vote for someone else. Oh wait, who is the candidate libtards would vote for? Can someone answer that question??????

Are you saying the courts are not really about laws but about politics?

We are not a country of laws but a country of political judges.

Got it.

. Originally Posted by WTF
Why yes it is. It would be great to say it's about laws in this day and age but due to Libtards it's come down to politics. Trump knows this and he's exploiting it.
Don't like it? Vote for someone else. Oh wait, who is the candidate libtards would vote for? Can someone answer that question?????? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I think Sveral if the Liberal posters on this Forum are reasonably intelligent people.

That makes me wonder how they can't be doing a major face palm every day when they contemplae the candidates that the Democrats put forward.
  • WTF
  • 10-13-2018, 11:24 AM
Don't like it? Vote for someone else. Oh wait, who is the candidate libtards would vote for? Can someone answer that question?????? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I hate to burst your bubble sweetie pie what courts have been political since the beginning of time it is neither a liberal or conservative thing / fault

next you're asking me who the Democrats are going to run in the 2020 election and we haven't even had a 2018 midterm we don't even know if Trump is going to run in 2020 so really you need to study up on your politics before you ask questions such as these
Austin Ellen don't pay any attention to that WTF , no one else does