Death threats

Has anyone ever called on an ad and then the same or next day you get a call from a guy saying you have been messing with his girls and not paying them? He then told me he is going to kill my family and sends a pic of people mutilated in a field? It is scary as hell at first. I have had this happen a few times and the best thing you can do is to hang up and not respond and block them. They may try to call a couple of times but will stop once you ignore and hang up on them immediately
Yikes, that is crazy
At first it shocks your system but then when I did research I found if you block and ignore them they will stop. They are trying to get you to send them money which is a huge mistake
Those are my favorite. I love fucking with those idiots. Complete scams only trying to get you to send money. Fuck with them back, it brings me joy.
Hobby 101 - BURNER phone and I would advise anyone meeting people on tinder or whatever to use a burner until you are comfortable with that person and know exactly who they are
Get texts like that every once in a while. I invite them over to meet Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson.
There’s a lot of weird people in the hobby. I generally don’t advise fucking with them back because you’ll never know if they’ll take it to the next level. They likely won’t but no need to find out if they will or won’t. Block and move on.
They’re all fake. Fuck with them back, it’s funny.
I always fuck with them. Tell them I'm armed to the teeth including a Barrett. Trained sniper from the military. Send a freaking army because they're going to need it. Lol. They're totally fun to mess with
Rabid attack tree squirrels that are trained to attack with something similar to a dog whistle.

Everybody sees squirrels everywhere playing with there nuts but blow the whistle and 20 of them are knawing on the would be assailant.

Yep trained attack flying yard squirrels

Belive it or not ...
I told him to come over and meet Mr. Smith, Mrs Wesson, and my pet AK 47. He called me stupid and I never heard back. Funny as hell.
Tell them you'd be happy to meet them personally to take care of it. You're address is 25 E 1st St, Des Moines, IA