staying away from std's

Newbie here. Just looking for advice on what people do to stay std free when meeting someone new. Feel free to PM me with answers. FYI-I don't have any and I would like to keep it that way.
Celibacy is 100% guaranteed to keep you safe. Although you could still get herpes from say kissing your aunt.

If you want to engage in sex, then use a condom to reduce your risk.

If you engage in BBFS, then immediately after sex douse your dick in rubbing alcohol and set it on fire. It'll burn for a few minutes, but should protect you.
Use a surrogate penis
Purchace a CDC Biohazard suit....
Or a use a bubble, like in that John Travolta movie back in the 70s
Or, get tested often, be selective and please use a Condum for sure (when you put waterbased lube in the tip more a more natural sensation - trust me)
If something looks (in the light) or smells off, trust your intuition.
Read up on the STDs on line. You can find a list of STD risks of transmission,symptoms, pictures, gestation periods, treatments. I read up on that when I began providing. I learned a few details I didn't know before. Seriously, read up. Chlamidya can be transmitted orally. It's risky. However, use of condums takes away A LOT of the stress about the rest of the ones: that we know about.
Stay in School kids....
cream,

Condoms and frequent testing are the best things you can do. I can't swear to the validity, but I have heard if you start vaginally, and switch to anal, or vice versa then to protect the lady it may be good to get a new condom.

Also, since confidentiality may be needed, if you have a Planned Parenthood they did a full STD panel on me (HIV Rapid, G & C, Syphilis, Hep B and C, and both Herpes) for less than $100 and that was in Mississippi. Also there is a thread on the online STD test providers and I think STD Check was the best rated, but the closest draw center for me was 30 miles away.

Always always always, use a condom. And I know a lot of guys like bare blow jobs, but a CBJ is extra security.
I would also like to piggy back on the cbj. Sure BBBJ feels amazing but a cbj by a talented pro feels almost if not just as good in my opinion.
[QUOTE=Mr Lickher Right;1059627018]cream,

Condoms and frequent testing are the best things you can do. I can't swear to the validity, but I have heard if you start vaginally, and switch to anal, or vice versa then to protect the lady it may be good to get a new condom.
/QUOTE]

It's valid. You should switch condoms after anal, but I don't think switching after vaginal is risky unless she has an STI that she could spread.
Get tested frequently and stick with established women.