Any truth to outcall being safer

I am under the impression that (for the hobbyist) the outcall scenario is a safe option. This is because LE will not walk into your room for a sting.
In your experience, any truth to this?
Not sure about being safer, but I do know LE will "walk into your room for a sting" just like LE will bust providers at their hotel or their incall for a sting.
You're asking for someone to state what lawyers call a "bright-line rule," and any lawyer with an ounce of sense and a modicum of experience won't do that. I've known of LE in North Texas sending a UC to an outcall, and I've known LE in North Texas sending a working girl to an outcall to set up a bust in exchange for leniency regarding a case(s) they have. However, admittedly, outcall stings are infrequent compared to incall stings because (1) LE can better control the environment during an incall sting, and (2) the particular LE agency might be asked to send a girl to a place outside its jurisdiction.
...I've known of LE in North Texas sending a UC to an outcall... Originally Posted by ShysterJon
I've a comparable in my neck of the world, from a few years ago. There was a sting set up at one hotel, and the uc group kindly went less than two blocks to an outcall request at a diff hotel to add to their collection.
Perhaps the phrase rare may be more appropriate than infrequent, but the point that it has happened, and can happen, is valid.

Everyone should note that Jon's bright line comment is right on the money.