For Men and Ladies:: Have Yolu Ever "Bottomed-Out?"

OK, this is a size thread.

Men: Have you ever bottomed out .

A week or so ago, I finally watched the Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee sex tsape. Talk about hung like a horse.

What caught my attention was a scene where they are fully engaged and she has a stiff arm olujt on his chest keeping him literally at arm's length. He is clearly shown to be not quite half in at each repetition.

HAS THAT EVER HAPPENED TO YOU?
All the time, I just fold it in 1/2, then no problem
All the time, I just fold it in 1/2, then no problem Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Reminds me of an old joke. A lady was complaining that her guy had an "Irish dick".
Her friend asked her what that was.

She replied, "every time he tries to put it in, it goes to Dublin"

Thank you, ladies and gentlemen, I'll be here the rest of the week. pa-dump
I could only wish! I'd hate to hear " are you in yet?"
I think it's more an issue of positioning and hitting the (very sensitive!) cervix. Every woman is shaped differently internally, even more so after being pregnant/given birth. So depending on the individual anatomy of the woman, certain positions may make it more likely for the man to hit against the cervix during sex, which causes almost contraction like pains (ime).

My long term partner is rather well endowed and I know my internal structure. In certain positions it is very uncomfortable as it pushes the cervix forward and he hits it very easily. But adjusting just a tiny bit makes it just fine.
...So depending on the individual anatomy of the woman, certain positions may make it more likely for the man to hit against the cervix during sex...In certain positions it is very uncomfortable as it pushes the cervix forward and he hits it very easily. But adjusting just a tiny bit makes it just fine. Originally Posted by ScarletteC
Scarlette dear, I would never hit your cervix...I mean that! Never!!
Reminds me of an old joke. Originally Posted by Bobave
This story, though, is allegedly true:

Milton Berle was reputed to have the biggest cock in Hollywood, a reputation he was quite proud of. Then this upstart actor named Forrest Tucker came to town and claimed that he had the biggest dick. Berle was incensed and finally the two met in the locker room of a gym. Berle threatened Tucker and the two almost came to blows until Berle's manager stepped between them and said, "Milton, calm down. Just take out enough to win."
Bottom'd out in AvaRose... not due to my size... butt due to her 'internals'...

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2120314

I could only wish.
1.3" of dangling death does not bottom out.
I've had it happen with longer clients and it's painful.
1.3" of dangling death does not bottom out. Originally Posted by pyramider
Yeah . . .Providers that I see don't have any danger of over-filling either.
Just have her move in a different position
I've had it happen with longer clients and it's painful. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Thanks for the frank and straightforward sharing.

Check out the Pam Anderson/Tommy Lee sex tape for a technique. She is seen actually stiff-arming his chest . . .and he is nearly in the category of the late Johnny Holms.
I would think it's not pleasureable to anyone. I have hit bottom as you say and not only did it bend my cock a little the gal definately didn't care for it. Just go in a little at a time and see how your dick and her pussy line up. Some pussies just aren't that deep. The angle has a lot to do with it also