Why Don't Men Like Girls that aren't GFE?

I've been turned down many times over it.
I don't understand why someone couldn't have fun with protected...
Put a latex glove on your hand and stroke a mink coat...let us know how luxurious it feels...
They want a pse experience.

Simply cultivate clients that prefer good long headboard rattling mish, doggy & other cfsmp.
I enjoy great sex I'm very open minded but I just like condoms makes me not so paranoid afterwards
cbj sucks in not a good way.
cfs female condom can be fun
I understand... Just wanted to know because it's like we're all strangers so it only makes since
For the most part guys seeking GFE are looking for the illusion of passion and intimacy. For many that can only be achieved if dfk, daty and bbbj are on the menu. Non-gfe encounters often leave them wanting more.

As for cbj's, they simply don't feel as good as bbbj's. There's simply no getting around that. I find nothing erotic about a covered bj.
I give a great cbj but no one would know if there already got there mind set on bbj...
Do you like getting your pussy eaten through a layer of latex or does it feel better without any interference?
I've got my answer thanks... I understand it's a fantasy and condoms don't fit in some people's...
Not everyone dear, there are those that are ok with cbj. Just cuts out a big part of the market. Mu suggestion is if you get someone that is ok with cbj, do everything possible to make them a repeat customer. Discount, extra time, what ever it takes
Thank you that's what I do usually... But I also would like new clients...
Id a think giving a cbj would be like chewin' on an old Goodyear. Er maybe a Michelin....... IJSn'. But fer the record if BBBJ ain't on the menu I ain't interested.
I've been turned down many times over it.
I don't understand why someone couldn't have fun with protected... Originally Posted by Mya Exxxotic
You might state your definition of GFE. There are more definitions of GFE than stars in sky.

Thank you that's what I do usually... But I also would like new clients... Originally Posted by Mya Exxxotic
Posting taint photos will help with that.

Id a think giving a cbj would be like chewin' on an old Goodyear. Er maybe a Michelin....... IJSn'. But fer the record if BBBJ ain't on the menu I ain't interested. Originally Posted by stiffchicken
I have had some mind blowing cbjs over the years. Some ladies know how to work it.
I give a great cbj but no one would know if there already got there mind set on bbj... Originally Posted by Mya Exxxotic
Great CBJ is an oxymoron