Specific Role Play

So I started a thread in Dallas Co-ed and while talking about it in chat, someone thought I might should bring it over here...

It wasn't taken too well by some people, and I wasn't thinking about it in an incestual (sp?) kind of way at all. Unfortunately others were. I heard this type of play/idea might be welcome here...

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2138387
I fully agree with you that every Daddy needs and wants a slut daughter to suck his cock and fuck him when he is so horny. If you are going to be a slut with every other man, why not satisfy Daddy too. After all, he loves you))) Satisfying Daddy's friends is fun also. I even love sucking and fucking older brother)) Family cums first!!!!!
I did a role play as the stepmom. It was fun, different for sure.. but role playing is fun for me. I like to get into character, and if it gets you in the mood, why not??
  • dals
  • 08-06-2017, 02:21 PM
Role play makes sex better, if it is something you are into. If it hurts no one, and makes it better for you, why does anyone else's opinion matter? Live and let live!
Absolutely nothing wrong with being Daddy's Little Slut.
So I started a thread in Dallas Co-ed and while talking about it in chat, someone thought I might should bring it over here...

It wasn't taken too well by some people, and I wasn't thinking about it in an incestual (sp?) kind of way at all. Unfortunately others were. I heard this type of play/idea might be welcome here...

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2138387 Originally Posted by tntangie
I told you! So proud of the AR community Hope you find what you are looking for. We can not get mad that they do not understand what we here do
Too bad I don't get to Dallas but once in a blue moon. Daddy/Daughter is a very favorite.
I fully agree with you that every Daddy needs and wants a slut daughter to suck his cock and fuck him when he is so horny. If you are going to be a slut with every other man, why not satisfy Daddy too. After all, he loves you))) Satisfying Daddy's friends is fun also. I even love sucking and fucking older brother)) Family cums first!!!!! Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Let us know if you ever come to the NOLA area.
I'd love to find someone for this. Being a naughty girl for Daddy is always panty wetting

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2138387 Originally Posted by tntangie

The trapdoor on the footy pjs should be known as a taint access panel.
I'd love to find someone for this. Being a naughty girl for Daddy is always panty wetting Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
You and Teagan and /or Angie could be a duo daughter combo. Hehe
TNTAngie, the group here is much more welcoming to this sort of topic.

Pyramider, regarding access panel, nifty name for it. That allows you to TAP in and the TAP out.
The idea of fucking Daddy behind Mommy's back is a big turn on. If you are a stepdaughter and Daddy has recently married your mom, the idea that Daddy finds you hotter than MOM and fucks you at every chance he gets makes me wet))) Daughters always like to out fuck their Mother with Daddy!!!
This section is amazing. There's so much love! Makes all the responses from the folks in Dallas look like uppity prudes that can't let loose and have fun.
I want to do the mean stepmom. Or the mean teasing stepdaughter.