A question for divorced/separated men

So, this may seem to be kind of an odd thing to discuss, but ive had this situation on my mind. So say your ex wife, who mind you, cheated on you, left you and moved in with some other guy calls you crying telling you her new "man" beat her around the night before, how would you take it? I pretty much brushed it off on her as karma is a bitch, but deep inside i am totally pissed! Not for the fact that its my ex, but men that beat on women in general pisses me the the fuck off. Part of me wants to go put this kids dick in the dirt, but i keep telling myself its not my problem and she made her own path, and its not worth me catching a charge over some broad that wants nothing to do with me unless she needs something. So, discussion is how would you handle this?
Tell her to call the police and leave him. Bitch or not, the fucktard will beat her again. But make it clear she is not returning to you.
Tell her to call the police and leave him. Bitch or not, the fucktard will beat her again. But make it clear she is not returning to you. Originally Posted by pyramider
^^^^^^^^^
This is the only answer.
Well, exactly, as she was putting feelers out there to move back in to my house, but it isnt happening, i told her to call the law but of course she dosent want to cause trouble, it seems to be a pattern i see with a lot of my female friends and acquaintances, apologies if this is a stupid thread, just kind of needed to vent a little. I try to live my life as peaceful and as drama free as possible.
So, this may seem to be kind of an odd thing to discuss, but ive had this situation on my mind. So say your ex wife, who mind you, cheated on you, left you and moved in with some other guy calls you crying telling you her new "man" beat her around the night before, how would you take it? I pretty much brushed it off on her as karma is a bitch, but deep inside i am totally pissed! Not for the fact that its my ex, but men that beat on women in general pisses me the the fuck off. Part of me wants to go put this kids dick in the dirt, but i keep telling myself its not my problem and she made her own path, and its not worth me catching a charge over some broad that wants nothing to do with me unless she needs something. So, discussion is how would you handle this? Originally Posted by Dj1981
The defender in me would, like you, want to put this turd in his place.

BUT Unless i saw actual evidence, and not just 'her word', i wouldn't actually act.
That said, i would tell her "Its your problem, not mine, as YOU Left me. Deal with it your damn self!"
Tell her to call the police and leave him. Bitch or not, the fucktard will beat her again. But make it clear she is not returning to you. Originally Posted by pyramider
1000+

Why should you go to jail even if you witnessed that abuse

There are so many other women out there that can make you happy
I'll second that. Tell her to leave the guy. Get a restraining order if she needs to but she made her bed when she messed around. There's no need for you to get involved. Part of me thinks she will stick around. We see it all the time. "But he really loves me! I just know it!"
So, this may seem to be kind of an odd thing to discuss, but ive had this situation on my mind. So say your ex wife, who mind you, cheated on you, left you and moved in with some other guy calls you crying telling you her new "man" beat her around the night before, how would you take it? I pretty much brushed it off on her as karma is a bitch, but deep inside i am totally pissed! Not for the fact that its my ex, but men that beat on women in general pisses me the the fuck off. Part of me wants to go put this kids dick in the dirt, but i keep telling myself its not my problem and she made her own path, and its not worth me catching a charge over some broad that wants nothing to do with me unless she needs something. So, discussion is how would you handle this? Originally Posted by Dj1981
She leave you and cheat on you.Now crying to you about being mistreated.Tell her to call the police on the abuser.I wouldn't let her come back...You need to stop taking her calls.You crazy to catch a charge over him.....You need to go have a hot session without stress.Life's too short.
This is a painful thread - but I agree with the majority that advice but no action is ideal here.

However, I feel the need to add that my response would be crow-bar totally different if there are kids involved or even in the house, whether they were targets or not.
Tell her to fuck off and call the pigs