Electricity Info

So my gf just bought a violet wand with 4 attachments. It came from China with no instructions. She likes the warm tinglys she gets as i stroke her skin, but i am sure there is much more we could do with it. And, we are thinking about getting a unit with electodes that attach to the skin. What we need is advice or even someone that can show us what new pleasures we can discover with this newfound toy. Any positive help is appreciated.
Violet/Neon wands are lots of fun, especially if you can get a body contact accessory. Plug the contact into the wand, hold the other end (or tuck it in a waistband) and your body is now the conductor of the electricity. Talons and Wartenberg wheels are tons of fun like this.

As far as electrode style units, I'm a huge fan of the ErosTek stuff. The 312B is a beast. It's not cheap, but it's worth it if you can find one. Tons of modes, all of which are tunable using the menu and dials on the front, and it can vary output from ticklish to downright evil. Just be sure to read the instructions regarding the triphase modes. And even with that, you're not limited to electrodes, there are all kinds of plugs, clamps, and other conductors that you can attach to it with either the pin or banana connectors. Heck, you can even get splitters to multiply up the conductors for each channel (make sure you're not completing a circuit for any channel across the chest - just in case).

Really, your only limit for either is your imagination!
I'm shocked!!!!!!
ill bet there are YouTube videos with instructions