Any Ladies Post their Cum Facial pics here or elsewhere?

I'm a lover of cumshot facials and love to see cum face selfies and cumshot facial pics. I was wondering if any ladies could share their good work!
Picture collector so you can have free jack off material lmao
Never hurts to have a lil somethin somthin in the 'ol spank bank.
I think PrincessSlutFace had a COF Contest and includes some pics in her Showcase!
Thank you babe. You are exactly right, some good ole stroking cum facial pics does the trick! Can I ask if you have some?? Your beautiful lady!
Thank you babe. You are exactly right, some good ole stroking cum facial pics does the trick! Can I ask if you have some?? Your beautiful lady! Originally Posted by slitlic

Aw you are welcome Hun! I'm sorry I don't post my face pics on here. Just like my privacy! I do however have some COF pics on my phone that I look at! (Courtesy of a few of my regulars) lol
Thank you babe. You are exactly right, some good ole stroking cum facial pics does the trick! Can I ask if you have some?? Your beautiful lady! Originally Posted by slitlic
I used to have a close "friend" who loved that type of imagery.

He found a site that features regular/civie/naughty neighbor woman enjoying, or at least participating, well what turns you on. It was free, if I remember correctly.

Bet it would be fairly easy to find a similar site that features non-professional females.

Our image guidelines have gone back to being somewhat more discreet.

Plus, I have to agree (at least a little bit!) with the poster above. You're asking for something for free from the ladies here without seemingly looking for an appointment.

Best to know your audience!!!

Happy Thursday!

Hugs,
Elisabeth
in the time you wrote this you could of google, yahoo or bing for thousands of images of this.
NaughtyNympho1985 in Houston has one in her showcase pictures!
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=352237
Picture collector so you can have free jack off material lmao Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Can't blame the guy for trying.

NaughtyNympho1985 in Houston has one in her showcase pictures!
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=352237 Originally Posted by Oneputbirdie
That is one nasty looking facial! I love it!
Picture collector so you can have free jack off material lmao Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Like it's a bad thing
That is one nasty looking facial! I love it! Originally Posted by Clark W. Griswold
Wish I could take credit for that one! Maby when I was younger! I did splatter her face though!
FREE jack off material.Clients don't have to make appointment jack off to free pictures.Good marketing for paid professionals.
FREE jack off material.Clients don't have to make appointment jack off to free pictures.Good marketing for paid professionals. Originally Posted by Fancylady
You have NO idea what good marketing is..
You have NO idea what good marketing is.. Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Ok You not marketing for freebie sessions with clients.Pictures.videos.Cum pictures.Picture threads.Meet and greet.peep shows.fancy words on marketing ads or post Marketing to get $$$$$$$$$$$$$$....No professionals doing this job for free.Reviews pieces of evidence for police paid for illegal services.You should stay on topic instead worrying about other.Have a nice day sweetie : )