New Service Idea for Apple Users

First let me introduce myself, my name is Kiela and I am a Oklahoma based provider when I'm not traveling.

Now we all know we love our providers who are willing to travel long distances for a ménage a trois, nothing's better than real thing sitting in front of you but what if that's not an option?

Great minds think alike so I'm sure I am not the first to think of this idea, but I have been playing with idea of using face time for a live up close and personal self stimulation date.

I personally would offer 15,30 or 45 minute dates starting at $30,$60,$90. Accepting requests for specific outfit looks, toy play or for those who are kinky watching someone else bang out my brains.

What do you think? Is this too far out of the normal range, or an idea that should have stayed in my mind? Let's be honest, there is some great cocks that the Lord has made, pussy too but it's not always within immediate distance.
both parties would have to have an iphone.
almost any other option requires both parties to have software, computer camera, and an acct (like skype, etc).

good luck w/ your offering.
Skype i feel would be a better suggestion! It is a great concept except if they decide to recors you cuz its very easy to do so. Thats the only thing I would be concerned about.
I like it and would be interested
The other problem you have is with Apple as a company. They are very restrictive as to what apps they will allow on the IPhone.
Figure out how to add Android users and i am in! Would be awesome to maybe let us call the shots so to speak.
Figure out how to add Android users and i am in! Would be awesome to maybe let us call the shots so to speak. Originally Posted by SmkFetish
Call the shots?
To southeastern vixen..there are such websites for that like chaturbate where you can draw a large audience for tips. Or you can do as your idea above. I've been involved in both. Can be fun! Some ladies do quite well at it.
Wow guys i love the ideas . I, too, was concerned with singling out android users. No offense to my android guys, I will take in all suggestions. One great thing I love about apples face time is that it would be one on one and more personalized. Even though it may be a long distance session, it is still all about me and you. Another great idea is group face time through iMessage.