Republicans Cave, Trump Remains AWOL, Democrats Win The Day For America!

People called Albert Einstein a idiot until he wasn’t. Call me what you want but one day you will know I was right. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
We aren't going to compare you to Einstein. We are going to compare you to Brue Jenner. Bruce thinks he's a women and you think you're intelligent. You're both wrong, lol. By the way Democrats didn't gain anything from this shutdown.

Jim

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...ts-lose-355997
Thanks to Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi for winning the battle against Republicans and the Trump Shut Down. DACA is in the works now, CHIP is good for 6 years and Mueller is on the way! God Bless America! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You don't know jack shit about politics, you're just here to have a different opinion and look like an ass while doing it.

My suggestion is to log off here for a week or so, and go back to jacking off to scat videos.
People called Albert Einstein a idiot until he wasn’t. Call me what you want but one day you will know I was right. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You will have better luck raising your army of killer rabbits before you are remotely correct with regards to anything political.

You don't know jack shit about politics, you're just here to have a different opinion and look like an ass while doing it.

My suggestion is to log off here for a week or so, and go back to jacking off to scat videos. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
What I know is that in the end good triumphs over evil, Schumer and Pelosi are on the side of good and so are the majority of Americans. Trump and his Nazi administration represent evil and will be dealt with at election time or at the time of the Mueller report, whichever comes first.
What I know is that in the end good triumphs over evil, Schumer and Pelosi are on the side of good and so are the majority of Americans. Trump and his Nazi administration represent evil and will be dealt with at election time or at the time of the Mueller report, whichever comes first. Originally Posted by StandinStraight

In the end the Mueller Report is gonna have the same results that JC Penney, Sears, and G.E. stocks are giving share holders...a big fat juicy NADA

Speaking of Good triumphs Evil....

What I know is that in the end good triumphs over evil, Schumer and Pelosi are on the side of good and so are the majority of Americans. Trump and his Nazi administration represent evil and will be dealt with at election time or at the time of the Mueller report, whichever comes first. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
your comment about evil and nazis is so stupid.

it shows how vapid your thinking is.

Talk about grasping for straws "perfesser". Even liberal publications are saying Schumer comes out of this as an embarrassment. Started a fight he couldn't finish. All he "got" were things that were going to come up anyway (immigration discussions). The radical lefties are already calling him a sellout. Had this dragged on, he would have lost members of his party facing re-election. This won't rid us of Schumer but he did take a heavy blow here.

Perfessor StanThaStupid
They say that because they think they could have gotten more, maybe they would of gotten more but they did just fine as is, I call it the McConnel Meltdown. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Vernacular is one thing, but . . . C'mon! Stand and deliver properly. Eh' Kimo'sabe.

English Only!
Talk about grasping for straws "perfesser". Even liberal publications are saying Schumer comes out of this as an embarrassment. Started a fight he couldn't finish. All he "got" were things that were going to come up anyway (immigration discussions). The radical lefties are already calling him a sellout... Originally Posted by Lantern2814
Poor tinydick. This isn't the first time he got his libtard talking points crossed! Poor fool is still running around yelling "Trump caved!" Somehow he never received the memo to attack Chucky Schumer.

Vernacular is one thing, but... C'mon! Stand and deliver properly. Eh' Kimo'sabe. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Are you suggesting Professor Tinydick is NOT a man of letters? Ask him what was his dissertation topic.
Thanks to Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi for winning the battle against Republicans and the Trump Shut Down. DACA is in the works now, CHIP is good for 6 years and Mueller is on the way! God Bless America! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Poor ole Stan Dininshit, Perfesser of Peter Puffin ! Chucky Sucky Schumer done came out today to the LYIN LIBERAL media and Proclaimed that all negotiations were STILL off, especially regarding funding for the wall ! And , as Jackie so eloquently posts, MORE COUNTIES GO RED !! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Prolly a good thing ole Chucky didn't have a WINE BOTTLE close to him when he learned that HE LOST !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCK YOU " Perfesser PEter Puffer " !! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Mebbe Rosie O'Donnell will come and " comfort " you or is that " molest " you, as YOU say in your sig line ! HAHAHAHAHAHA Ya friggen EUNUCH
Poor ole Stan Dininshit, Perfesser of Peter Puffin ! Chucky Sucky Schumer done came out today to the LYIN LIBERAL media and Proclaimed that all negotiations were STILL off, especially regarding funding for the wall ! And , as Jackie so eloquently posts, MORE COUNTIES GO RED !! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Prolly a good thing ole Chucky didn't have a WINE BOTTLE close to him when he learned that HE LOST !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCK YOU " Perfesser PEter Puffer " !! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Mebbe Rosie O'Donnell will come and " comfort " you or is that " molest " you, as YOU say in your sig line ! HAHAHAHAHAHA Ya friggen EUNUCH Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
If you were not watching Fox News you would have seen the millions marching in the streets of America in protest of Trump this past weekend. Demonstrations larger than the protests against the Vietnam nam war! It’s called The Resistance and America is going blue and rejecting racism in all its conservative forms.
Standing Stupid was lusting after his "hot babes" strutting their stuff.