Biden is China’s President

Did you here that clown say Chinas was unaware of where that spy balloon was? I thought he might be joking, but alas the the dumbass was serious. Since I don’t work anymore, draw a monthly from money I gave to this country at gunpoint, I don’t pay too much attention to any of the massaged economic numbers, but rather at what things cost. Everything I purchase is at a minimum 20% of the number before this clown took office. So his economic policy has failed miserably. He wants give these 25_35 year old loafers a free education , do it with chinas money
I think that fifty or more years from now, historians will treat the Biden family harshly.

The mainstream news outlets are like the courtiers who would not say, "The Empower has no clothes!" when it comes to Biden or Harris. A researching historian or political science candidate will have a clearer view I would hope.

I really wish I could read what future historians write of our past political history, from, say . . .Nixon on through say, 2050. A historian working on their PhD in 2090 2ill have no ax to grind regarding Trump, the Bidens or the Clintons . . .or Nixon.

Lately, I have wondered if the USA will still exist by then, or just be another province of China. Will we all be speaking Mandarin in 2050?

I was born in 1950. I'll never see 2050.