I’m Back

I got banned for breaking a major rule. I admit I was wrong.

Since I have been gone, it seems quite a bit has happened.

Biden continues to be a old, senile, stupid inept, corrupt piece of shit,

Kamala continues to prove that being able to suck a dick to get ahead will catch up with you in due time.

The Secret Service, who can find finger prints and DNA on a cigarette butt buried 5 years in a landfill could not fine one smidgen of either on a container of illegal substance left in the most secure building on the Planet.

The Democrats just keep lying…..,,about everything.
I got banned for breaking a major rule. I admit I was wrong.

Since I have been gone, it seems quite a bit has happened.

Biden continues to be a old, senile, stupid inept, corrupt piece of shit,

Kamala continues to prove that being able to suck a dick to get ahead will catch up with you in due time.

The Secret Service, who can find finger prints and DNA on a cigarette butt buried 5 years in a landfill could not fine one smidgen of either on a container of illegal substance left in the most secure building on the Planet.

The Democrats just keep lying…..,,about everything. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I got 10 points for basically what you just said. I wasn’t talking about the use of the product just the fact of what you just stated. Some folks don’t know shit from shinola. I never did that mess and I damn sure don’t talk about it being used. Seems this board isn’t any different from the FBI.