You Are What You Eat

So, I've heard theories about how your diet can effect the smell and taste of your body fluids and I've always joked about liking Latinas because their pussies taste like chiles and lime!

Once, I also went through a week of eating everything recomended (sugars, fruits, teas, cilantro, plenty of water, etc.), and avoiding what you're not (sulfer and salt, ie diary, red meat, broccoli, coffee, etc.). But, my girlfriend at the time was not going to be honest! Really? How can you tell a guy all excited about a silly science experiment on your behalf, the results were no different?

Or maybe they were? As curious as I've been, I never tasted my own semen (except residuals maybe kissing after oral). So, I just thought about it, again. Just now! While drinking my tea watching the cold weather outside. I'm sure someone here has some experience on the subject...

Can food change the way you taste?
  • Isis
  • 11-22-2011, 10:14 AM
I have heard rumors but never tested them myself. The most effective thing I have heard that works is pineapple juice. you only need to consume it the day prior to sexual interaction. Some guys taste awful and some ok, some like nothing, and a few taste good. I have only tasted one guy who's semen was sweet and he did not have a healthy diet or consume all the foods you mentioned. While some foods may play a role in semen and vaginal fluids, I think genetics also plays a role.
I'm German, so I guess my semen tastes like Mercedes Benz windshields wiper fluid! LOL

One of my ATF'S is American Indian and Japanese, so I would think she tastes like Buffalo and Sushi. I don't DATY so I don't know! LOL

Now my ex-wife is Swedish, and I can tell you at the end she tasted like the shit house door on a Viking fishing boat!

Most everything you eat, drink, or smoke will affect the way you smell and taste. This includes sweat, your breath, and intimate areas. You can in fact wash inside through oral methods, but that's my secret lol.
I think it does. I've tasted enough semen to know that it all doesn't taste the same. I am quite sure some have better diets than others.
I'm Irish so I guess the corned beef and cabbage after taste is not a good thing.
Yikes

That's a little much info.
I don't know about you, sir. But, I taste like Baily's Irish Cream!

(thank you! I'll be here all night!)
I've commented on this before but it's a great topic.

London is right...your lifestyle affects (infects?) your body. I snowball with my favorite ladies so I can monitor my taste (plus it's sexy as hell!). Isis is correct...pineapple juice for sure. Green vegetables (broccoli, brussel sprouts, asparagus, etc.) are really healthy but they leave a BAD taste in your body fluids.

It's pretty amazing what you can do to influence your essence. Go for the fruits!

Thanks for the thread although I think you "experimented" too much.
I think I recall Loving Kayla commenting once that the pineapple consumption gave semen a more sticky texture that she didn't like.

If you can't change it, cover or augment it:

My muse Lindsey Lacey uses safe to ingest lubes of various flavors. I'm proud to say I was the test pilot for "Pinacolada" which she said was a great combination with salty man juice.
I don't know about you, sir. But, I taste like Baily's Irish Cream!

(thank you! I'll be here all night!) Originally Posted by Doc Holliday

Who is Baily?
quote-- I snowball with my favorite ladies so I can monitor my taste (plus it's sexy as hell!)

I am so in love with you right now.......lol!
........ i taste like pu$$y ?
Depends on the day. It'll either be a Quarter Pounder with Cheese or oysters on the half shell.
Never eat garlic before sex.

Nothing sexy about being wet with garlic juice.