should hobbyist have to pay

Should the hobbyist have to pay if an emergency happens while on his way to an appointment with provider and he has to rescheduled or cancel the appointment
Most ladies understand life happens. Just be honest and communicate.

Wait by emergency you are not talking about an emergency dump?
I'll be responsible if and when there ever was an emergency when providers start sending their hot friend to take care of us rather than NSNS! Only seems right!
Communication is the key. As for me I think it is a way of letting a lady know what was going on. As there may be another client that would like to visit. By cancelling and rescheduling with an adequate time allow any provider to schedule a potential client. By not calling is RUDE and no courtesy at all.
I got one last night that did this to me. HE will not be reschedule in the future. That is my opinion.

By the way I do not charge for something I did not provide
You should not have to pay.. IS that make sense?
Communication is the key. As for me I think it is a way of letting a lady know what was going on. As there may be another client that would like to visit. By cancelling and rescheduling with an adequate time allow any provider to schedule a potential client. By not calling is RUDE and no courtesy at all.
I got one last night that did this to me. HE will not be reschedule in the future. That is my opinion.

By the way I do not charge for something I did not provide
You should not have to pay.. IS that make sense? Originally Posted by Feisty Kat
Exactly!
Should the hobbyist have to pay if an emergency happens while on his way to an appointment with provider and he has to rescheduled or cancel the appointment Originally Posted by bigdaddy354369
It's good that you ask the question because most hobbyists never think of it.

It won't be a matter of policy or requirement, rather one of courtesy and chivalry. If a lady has any loss or material inconvenience whatsoever because of your emergency she should be compensated for that loss as a matter of decency. For example, a lady stays over in a hotel an extra night to see you at 8:00am the next day. Or she reserves a four-hour spot for you in her afternoon. The previous poster is correct, communication is the key. Let her know right away and try to discern if she has suffered any real loss. If so, an honorarium or tip is the proper thing to do. If you're a regular, she might accept a "I'll make it up to you next time," as long as you actually do make it up.

Courtesy is king in this situation.
Most ladies understand life happens. Just be honest and communicate.

Wait by emergency you are not talking about an emergency dump? Originally Posted by pyramider
better than taking a dump at our incall, cause that cost extra
I wouldn't charge as its no big deal to me but I know some ladies do that are depending on it. As Pyramider stated, communication is key and perhaps you could make it up to here in some way

No and any lady who does that is a bitch IMO and you should strike her off the list at once. Life happens.

You and your families health and well being are far more important then having to worry what a hooker is going to charge you if you cancel at the last minute.

I had a client (I have seen many times) cancel on me at the last minute because he was not feeling well and he offered me double my rate next time. Of course I told him no, yet when he came over he handed me $400 and I gave him $200 back. No need to over pay because you were sick or your family needed you.

The nerve of some of these providers.
A provider that does not request payment and is understanding is just a class act! A hobbyist who ALWAYS offers to make it right especially if the provider secured a room just for there meeting is also a class act! Treat others the way you want to be treated seems to work out very well!
better than taking a dump at our incall, cause that cost extra Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

Does a prostate massage cost extra after we take a load off?
I agree with the majority here and am going to say no. I don't know why anyone would even entertain the thought of charging someone who canceled? It's not a big deal.
A provider that does not request payment and is understanding is just a class act! A hobbyist who ALWAYS offers to make it right especially if the provider secured a room just for there meeting is also a class act! Treat others the way you want to be treated seems to work out very well! Originally Posted by Still Looking
A big +1. I just don't know what type of emergency can happen where you wouldn't have your cell phone on you to properly cancel, or move the meeting to another time.
A big +1. I just don't know what type of emergency can happen where you wouldn't have your cell phone on you to properly cancel, or move the meeting to another time. Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk

Car accident, or sudden illness where you are unable to talk. While that is not very likely, it can happen.
Communication works wonders!!
A big +1. I just don't know what type of emergency can happen where you wouldn't have your cell phone on you to properly cancel, or move the meeting to another time. Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk
I agree. If a hobbyist expects the provider to give him ample notice if or when she cancels, then it's only fair the hobbyist gives the same consideration.